Against the background of this process growsconnective tissue and appear fibrotic (cholesterol) plaques, blood vessels are modified, there is ischemia and pathological disorders in the organs, in which through the vessels enters the blood. At any stage of the disease due to a sharp increase in blood pressure or spontaneously (without cause) plaque can burst or rupture. This leads to the formation of thrombus and exacerbates the promotion of blood vessels.
Factors which affect the fault of our vessels that are not fully understood. But the ones that will be listed below, feel weighty prerequisites for the development of the disease.
- Chronic stress.
- The addiction to fatty foods rich in refined carbohydrates.
- Endocrine diseases and exchange systems (obesity, diabetes, cholelithiasis).
- Arterial hypertension.
- Increased clotting and blood viscosity.
- Predisposition to early atherosclerosis, Planted not genetically.
- Physical inactivity.
- Age after age 40.
Symptomatic atherosclerosis picture
The nature of the symptoms determined by the place where"Settled" disease. The main indicators of atherosclerosis called ischemic disorders in organs, which struck the atherosclerotic process and the chronic shortage of blood supply.
The most common targets are breast diseaseand the descending part of the aorta, coronary, common carotid, cerebral, renal, mesenteric and femoral arteries. The presence of symptoms of multiple atheromatous foci indicates generalized atherosclerosis.
Types of atherosclerosis
The diagnosis was confirmed by clinical, laboratory and instrumental studies.
- at biochemical blood analysis patient exhibit a higher percentage of triglycerides and cholesterol, low density lipoprotein and very low density lipoproteins, fatty acids.
- Chest X-ray shows consolidation and expansion of the aorta in the chest and abdominal.
- renografii isotopic method makes it possible to find a violation of the secretory-excretory functions of the kidneys, if there is suspicion of renal artery atherosclerosis.
- The extent of vascular lesions visually set the distance that a patient can not overcome the pain in his legs.
Treatment of atherosclerosis
Treatment of affected vessels based in the firstturn on the overall health program. This is a healthy food on the table, a systematic struggle with excess weight, getting rid of bad habits, prevention and treatment of physical inactivity.
People suffering from atherosclerosis, shouldstick to a low calorie diet. By reducing the amount of intake of animal fats, can significantly limit the accumulation of cholesterol in the walls of blood vessels. And vice versa - the prevalence of dietary vegetable fats, vegetables, fruits and vitamins to be welcomed.
To prevent the absorption of exogenouscholesterol Cholestyramine prescribed drugs, Questran, Colestipol. The amount of total cholesterol, triglycerides, reduced, while increasing the level of high density lipoprotein, and via Enduratsina Niacin. Also for these purposes Clofibrate, Miskleron, bezafibrate. Be sure to prescribe drugs that affect the synthesis of cholesterol - lovastatin, pravastatin, simvastatin, fluvastatin. Doses of drugs and length of treatment course sets only the attending physician.
Prevention of disease
MirSovetov offers its readers a fewlittle creative recipes that will help your body stay healthy as long as possible. Importantly, do not be lazy - prevent any disease is much easier than cure.
- Say "no" to fatty meat varieties, milk fatproducts, honey, sugar, confectionery products. Limit your salt intake. Prefer eggplants, garlic, carrots, onions, boiled fish, sunflower oil, berries - these products will help your blood vessels to avoid the formation of cholesterol plaques and blood clots.
- In what may become refuse cigarettes and perform even the most basic physical exercise at least 30 minutes 3 times a week.
- Many practices and techniques for the prevention of atherosclerosis developed Tibetan medicine: it is assumed the use of herbal remedies that cleanse the liver from toxins. It also includes a set of procedures leech therapy. acupuncture and acupressure. We have become very popular techniques such as moksoterapiya (treatment of sagebrush cigars) and stone therapy.