Glycine for children: exposure technique
If you disassemble the drug into components, we can say that glycine in fact - it is an amino acid that is the same as that found in some foods as well as in human breast milk. Glycine is indicated in many conditions, such as depression, all kinds neuroses, Various brain disorders, including hypoxia, which often lies in wait for newborn children immediately after birth.
The child's brain regulates various glycineProcesses: lethargy or excitement, calmness and sleep. In sufficient concentration in the body, this drug can alleviate excessive motor activity, improve attention and concentration. Due to the enhanced processes sudden braking of the nervous system, glycine improves mood and allows the child to adapt to a normal environment.
The drug glycine has the following effects on the body:
- adjusts metabolism;
- normalizes braking processes in the central nervous system;
- increases alertness and performance;
- removes the emotional stress, anxiety;
- It possesses antitoxic and anti-oxidant properties;
- reduces aggressive, improves the adaptation to the environment;
- It facilitates sleep, eliminates insomnia;
- neutralizes the symptoms of vegetative-vascular dystonia and brain disorders. Children who have had a head injury and the brain, reduces the negative effects;
- Glycine is successful in blocking the production of adrenaline, and reduces the harmful effects of toxins;
- does not allow free radicals to penetrate thenerve cells regulate receptor activity. This allows to greatly reduce the degree of mental and emotional stress disorder;
- glycine neutralizes toxins from alcohol and medications that affect the body and central nervous system depressants.
This amino acid is well soluble in tissuesquickly penetrates into all body fluids. Glycine did not accumulate in the body, and after its dissolution is converted into water and carbon dioxide. Unlike many drugs that must be taken for months in order to exert their influence, glycine acts once. That is, it facilitates the general state after the first reception.
The drug is indicated for children of all ages, startingsince birth. The main thing - is the choice of the correct dosage and application forms available. The most desirable small children milled powder tablets dissolving in a small amount of water. Older children can be given the drug as a whole, or split the tablets into pieces.
Glycine for children of different ages
About all the intricacies of receiving sedation foryour child should check with the attending pediatrician. Of great importance in the preparation of the schedule receiving means is the child's age, which he was appointed, as well as individual response to glycine.
Children under four years is recommended to give 0.5tablets three times a day. Dissolved in water is not necessary, so not to inhibit the action of the drug. The fact that virtually not absorbed in dissolved form glycine.
Students can already take the tablet wholewithout crushing. Since glycine has a pleasant sweet taste, the child will not have an aversion to the drug, and he would be happy to take it.
Regardless of the age of the child remains unchanged number of receptions - 2 or 3 times a day. The optimal course of therapy - from seven to fourteen days.
Dosing - sublingual, i.e. by sucking tablets glycine, whence it through the mucosa to the blood goes further.
Methods of use of glycine for newborns:
- as a solution. Spread amount of the drug required to powder and then dilute it with a small amount of pure water. Carefully pour in the baby's mouth;
- you can dissolve the glycine in milk or dip the pacifier into a powder, and then offer the baby the medicine;
- clean wet finger, take a small amount of powder and grease them the oral mucosa of the child, trying to cover the area under the tongue and cheeks;
- You can also try to give glycine newborntogether with breast milk. It's simple, take the drug should mom and a part of the active substance at the same time will be displayed with milk and go to the body baby. Thus, the child will receive a dose of nootropic agents most enjoyable and harmless manner.
In most cases, well tolerated glycinethe child's body, quickly absorbed into the blood and does not have serious side effects. Sometimes there is a small rash on the body, which usually disappears after discontinuation of the drug or reducing the dosage. During the first two hours and a few days of glycine our site recommended to monitor changes in the state of health and behavior of the child, to timely notice, whether the drug is appropriate for him.
Basically, various troubles occur duethe fact that not all parents consult a pediatrician before the appointment of glycine and self-medicate. Among the possible side effects that result from improper use of glycine, are the following:
- insomnia and nightmares;
- inhibition of the nervous reaction;
- mental disorder.
The above-mentioned problems can be avoided if the right approach to the use of amino acids using glycine prescribed by a doctor and in compliance with the permissible dosage.
According to child psychologists, nothing wrongthe use of glycine is not, and it really is very often prescribed to children. The drug was safe and effective for the child's body, to the same beneficial effect of glycine is manifested rapidly at the beginning of treatment.
Doctors do not recommend taking glycinesimultaneously with antidepressants and other psychotropic drugs, because the glycine and any other means to suppress the central nervous system significantly reduces the effect of each other. If given to children, the drug, it is strictly in suspension. It is important to avoid that the child choked on a tablet.
An additional advantage of this undeniablemeans is its versatility. Glycine is not only works as an active sedative, but also as a drug that stimulates brain activity. A small dosage adjustment helps to achieve the desired results without the need to replace the drug. And, most importantly, glycine is not addictive.
The views of parents regarding this productdivided. Some believe that the components glycine negatively interfere with the child's health and similarly affect the operation of the central nervous system. On the other hand, some parents are well aware of the fact how bad impact on mental well-being of children is often anxiety, insomnia and poor concentration. Properly selected dosage of glycine to effectively cope with similar problems without harming the baby.