Question delicate, but nonetheless important: Is sex allowed during menstruation? Someone will respond negatively, some positively. And in some cultures to date a woman is considered to be untouchable at this time, and even evil. In our country looks more wide and it all depends on the desires of the partners and their preferences. But be that as it may, a similar question arises before any pair of each month, and the answer is not so easy on him uniquely.
And in order to make some informed conclusions, it is necessary to deal with this in more detail. So, sex is considered from the standpoint of biology and the processes that take place at this time.
Features sex during menstruation
As you know, at this time a woman comesa slight opening of the cervix and out of the stand tore endometrial cells. She can feel the slight aching pain in the lower abdomen, malaise and headache. However, these symptoms are not observed at all and depend on individual circumstances.
In the process of sexual intercourse during menstruationmicrotraumas may occur in the uterus, which may lead to inflammation of the female genital organs when the partner has an infection. Also, as a result of increased blood flow to the genitals, the woman observed increase in libido, which causes incredible desire. Although this fact, some will be able to challenge, since 7% of women with PMS suffer severe pain and in general most of the time are in bed. Of course, such thoughts do not attend them.
If the couple decided to have sex no matter what, you need to take care of some things beforehand:
- It is desirable to select some one place. If this is the bed, it is necessary to lay something, but the best option would be a bath, all for obvious reasons.
- A prerequisite of this is sexobservance of personal hygiene by both partners. As mentioned above, at this time increases the risk of inflammatory diseases. Therefore, we must take a shower before and after sexual intercourse.
- In the first two or three days, when the allocation of the most abundant, sex should be discarded.
- Everything should be gently and without any sudden movements, or increased bleeding is provided.
- You may also want to use a condom that protects against the same infection.
- And, of course, it is better to events taking place in the dark, and that pleasure may be replaced by an aesthetic aversion.
These are the details you need to know about sex in "women's days." In addition, you can still highlight their pros and cons, which is also desirable to take note.
Let's start with a nice, to not immediately scare doubting.
Firstly, increased libido in women that promises not just sex, but the sex is very good, because to achieve orgasm in "those days" can be much faster.
Secondly, it is observed narrowing of the vagina and increasing its sensitivity (due to increased blood flow to the genitals), which gives a thrill for both partners.
Third, the gentle sex can bring reliefand a partial reduction in pain. And sometimes even reduce the time menstruation itself, due to stronger contractions of the uterus during the entire intercourse and orgasm, which allows you to quickly push out of it liquid, reduce swelling, and even reduce pain.
Fourth, this sex increasingly considered taboo, and therefore more desirable. As you know, we all want what is impossible.
That's about them, you can say a few more, although it does not prove the fact that sex during menstruation is undesirable.
- The first thing I would like to warn allwomen, and the male half of the readers of our site too: monthly does not guarantee 100% protection against pregnancy. Yes, such a possibility, of course, is reduced, but not denied. In fact fertilization affect the process of ovulation, and he can get on these days. Moreover, live sperm cells and manifest themselves active for 5-7 days, after entering the uterus. Therefore, the assertion that during PMS is impossible to conceive, is not true.
- Once again a reminder of the infection. If a woman suffers thrush or any other disease, "night life" for a coupledays become taboo. Also not ruled out the occurrence of endometriosis since evolved endometrial cells can get into microtrauma formed during sex. As a result of the disease, sometimes there are cycle disorders, severe pain, rarely - infertility. Thus, any infection that have any of the partners can rapidly progress and lead to the formation of a disease.
If the sexual partner of the same, let's say, a husband, then there is nothing to fear. But if random links from this should be discarded, as there is no guarantee about the health of an unknown man or woman.
Always wondered what so think aboutdoctor, so to speak, from a professional point of view. Modern doctors do not say that sex during menstruation are not allowed, or will have negative consequences. There are no contraindications. The key is how a woman feels and how she can handle it. Is that isolated cases of dysmenorrhea, when such actions will bring the pain, and therefore sex is not recommended for this disease.
According to gynecologists, menstrual blood itself is clean and almost does not bear any bacteria. One only drawback is its characteristic odor, which can push a man.
In conclusion, it is worth noting that knowing allthe above facts can have a sober judge may or may not. And every man shall take a decision. Perhaps someone negatively perceive this subject, but there are also those who do not like to deprive yourself of the pleasure. Therefore it is better to be informed and act consciously.