The long-awaited miracle happened - you cuddle up tobreast your baby! Fears last few months behind, the soul of light and want to think about the good only. However, soon you will have to recall the reality. The kid suddenly started to act up, push the legs to the tummy, crying. Most likely, it suffers intestinal colic. Now, it is worth considering: perhaps digestive problems associated with the child malnutrition mom? In this article you will find answers to many questions on the subject and be able to decide how to eat, it was comfortable to you and your child.
Two points of view on the problem of food nursing mothers
The traditional approach. This approach is based on the opinion of the replicateddirect relationship mother nutrition and quality of breast milk. The fact that the components constituting the breast milk contain nutrients that are in maternal blood. There they get from the gut. Therefore, we can say for sure that the products on which it feeds a young mother to be present in breast milk. Accordingly, the quality and composition should not be in doubt. Substandard products may provoke pain in the stomach of the baby, problems with a chair, and allergic reactions. Therefore, to eliminate these problems simply diet. What exactly will be discussed later.
Unconventional approach. The essence of this approach is that a direct relationshipbetween nutrition and nursing mothers digestive problems the child has. The emphasis is on the fact that none of the living beings on the planet does not comply with the diet, except man. This is not quite true. Every living being, depending on their species, feeds monotonous.
Talk about what view is correctincorrectly. Each nursing mother herself to decide what opinion and as a consequence - what to eat. Next, we describe in detail about the standard approach in feeding lactating mothers.
Why should I follow the diet?
Digestive problems are not all the children. For example, American scientists say that only 30% of infants having intestinal cramps. So before you put "eyes on" the diagnosis of the child, should consult with a pediatrician. Readers of our site should be remembered that the digestive problems require individual treatment and, of course, to identify the exact causes of their appearance.
Intestinal colic torment baby often in the first year, especially in the first three months of life. In newborn infants, there is colonization of the intestinal microflora.
In order to alleviate the suffering of the newborn, manydoctors advise nursing mothers to stick to a strict diet. Any failure in the diet is fraught with troubles: the emergence of allergic reactions, problems with the gastrointestinal tract of the child and getting into the body of toxins baby.
What to eat and drink the young mother?
- Permission is granted to use lean pork andbeef, chicken and turkey. Fish should be introduced into the diet gradually, of course, we are talking about less allergenic species (cod, perch, carp, and other). You can use low-fat meat broths.
- Of the vegetables most preferably potatoes, turnips,radish, squash (with caution, because it can cause swelling of the child). During this period, eating better thermally treated vegetables to, firstly, eliminate food poisoning, and secondly, not provoke adverse reactions in children.
- Dairy. At first, you can add, for example, milk tea. With the use of dairy products is better to wait. Condensed milk, of course, prohibited. Perhaps the use of curd, better prilled, cream.
- Fruit is best to bake in the oven (eg, apple). Fresh fruit is better to try small amounts of observing the condition of the baby.
- use vegetable oils are not just possible, but necessary! They contain essential for the woman's body and the baby vitamins. Add the oil in cereals and salads.
- Cereals. Preference is given to buckwheat groats, Oats and wheat. Just you need to start with any one cereal, gradually introducing into their menu and other cereals.
- Bean is banned. The reason is clear - the possible bloating at the baby.
- Confectionery. In order not to deprive yourself of sweets, you can eat cookies, marshmallows or jelly, which is prepared at home.
- For lactation should drink per day for at least 1.5-2 liters of liquid (fruit drinks, fruit drinks, weak herbal tea, non-carbonated table water).
It may be noted that the power supply in nursing mothersthe first few months after birth is almost identical to a hypoallergenic diet (exception - raw vegetables and fruits). This suggests that the possibility of allergic reactions in children is very small (it is a food allergy). With such a diet may Mom was surprised to note the improvement of their own health (normalization of digestion, cleansing and so on).
List of products that the nursing mother can not eat
- Alcohol. All kinds of alcoholic beverages. The people are of the opinion that beer increases lactation. We would like to dispel this myth. Alcohol is rapidly absorbed into the blood, and within an hour the baby receives a high dose of toxic substances. The result may be that changes in the child's behavior (lethargy or, conversely, excessive activity).
- Medications. Each drug has to be prescribed by a doctor, which must be made aware of their position breastfeeding mothers.
- Spices, marinades, mayonnaise, ketchup and so on.
- Products containing in its composition chemical dyes and preservatives.
- Nicotine. Although the cigarette product can not be called, however, nicotine has a toxic effect on the child.
- Products that cause allergy (citrus, tropical fruits, raspberries, strawberries, chocolate, honey, nuts). Bananas can be consumed.
- Legumes, grapes and black bread can trigger the baby flatulence.
- Fatty meats and fat. These products contain a large amount of saturated fatty acids, which are poorly digested in the stomach. Because of this, there can be problems with the gastrointestinal tract from the mother and baby.
How to eat?
Feeding lactating mothers should be fractional. It is best to eat 4-5 times a day in small portions.
Breakfast should provide the mother energy and consist of various types of grasses. This is followed by lunch - choice light vegetable or fruit salads.
Lunch on caloric worth in the first place (thenbreakfast and dinner). For lunch, be sure to eat the first meal or meat broth. Drink two liters required per day is difficult. Soups compensate for part of the liquid and normalize digestion mom. On the second possible use of meat or fish course with side dish (vegetables and cereals).
Afternoon, for example, may be composed of cheese dishes (casserole, cheese cakes) and a useful drink (juice, a drink made from chicory and weak tea).
Dinner is better not to overload difficult fordigestion products. Preference is given to light appetizers, salads, dishes, steamed. It is worth noting that this dish, steamed, can provide breastfeeding mother all the necessary vitamins and save on purchase vitamin complexes.
Last meal - at about 20:00. It is better to opt for a fermented beverage (yogurt, fermented baked milk, varenets, yoghurt, etc.). Due to such drinks intestine young mother will work like a clock.
How to get it all?
Surely there is a reasonable mothersquestion: where to find free time to cook for yourself nutrition? After all, strength is not enough even for you to relax, and about the power of the question. In this article we will only give a direction in which should go. Each specific mother chooses an optimal diet. The emphasis is on simple meals that do not require time-consuming. When the child gets older, that is, five or six months, it is possible, for example, prepare a double portion of complementary foods. So mom will save time and quality of the products, it does not deteriorate.
Variety in the diet
In order to control the reaction of the baby ona variety of products, it is better to have a food diary. This notebook is necessary to specify the composition of food and the quantity. Introducing a new product should be gradual. For example, today you eat a piece of banana. Wait 18 hours and reassess the baby. It's okay - you can eat bananas and more. Just be aware measure. I want to tell readers MipSovetov that very often there is not an allergic reaction to a specific product, and the amount thereof. So step by step, slowly, enter the rest of the products. Thanks to this method, to identify the cause of the allergy is easy, and if no problems - rejoice: food allergy spared your little party!
Positive and negative diet side
The undoubted advantage of such a diet, subject toenrichment becomes the woman's body with essential nutrients that are important for healthy living. Also, a balanced diet there is a welcome weight loss in nursing mothers, and in conjunction with the inevitable physical exertion increases the likelihood of weight loss. Maybe some families will gradually move to a more healthy diet in the diet. That, of course, affect the general well-being of the family. The latter - the risk of intestinal disorders and allergic reactions in your baby decreases.
The negative aspect can only beeveryday duty to cook healthy food. Not everyone has enough patience, can simply stop its own laziness. But it is easy to fight. Be aware that eating right, you pass the baby breast milk quality, health and good mood!