Causes of regurgitation
The causes of burping a person may have a few:
- The most common reason - this is getting into theFood stomach with air. Especially it is typical for those who like to talk during meals. And when feeding infants at all swallow air, so be sure to see to it that the child was belching and air left after eating mom.
- Fermentation in the stomach also provokes belching. At the same time there is a peculiar smell, which may indicate gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Diseases of the digestive tract. Burping can trigger diseases such as inflammation of the esophagus, inflection and stenosis of stomach, abnormal motility of the stomach and esophagus, diaphragm hernia opening.
- Diseases that trigger burping: diseases of the liver and gall bladder, cardiovascular system. In addition, belching and provoke strong physical exertion.
- If a person is very quickly said, excitedly, that a large amount of air swallowed and enters the stomach.
- If a person eats very quickly and in a hurry, belching after eating almost inevitable.
- When smoking and chewing gum a small amount of air into the stomach.
- When chewing of careless with large pieces and swallowed air.
- Pregnant women slightly different reasons, they arise from regurgitation of the fact that the food is digested in the stomach more slowly and influence this process and hormonal changes.
- Belching may not occur due to illness, andbecause of the foods that people eat. For example, if you drink sodas, then you guaranteed belching. Of the products that provoke in digestion gas output are: peas, cabbage and beans.
To burp manifested as little as possible and notcause trouble, you should try to talk less during the meal, especially the moment when the food is ingested. In addition, the need to revise their menus and to remove, or at least limit the amount of foods that contain air. For example, bread yeast, beans and carbonated drinks. Pay attention to oral health, especially if there is an unpleasant smell burp.
Try to eat small meals andovereat, chew, and after a meal do not lie down to rest, but rather go on a leisurely walk, so walking reduced the risk that the food and the air will go out of the stomach into the esophagus.
In rare cases, belching becomes a habit, andthen deal with it will help the therapist or hypnosis. In all other cases, first find the cause and eliminate it, especially the disease. And as a "first aid" belching help all the same drugs as in the heartburn. If you suffer from belching after eating, you need toin a glass of water to add a fourth of a teaspoon of soda or magnesia and drink in small portions until the belching stops. It is also possible to drop a sugar cube five drops of oil of cloves and kept in the mouth until completely dissolved. Take morning and evening.
burp Treatment folk remedies
If you have a long burp wellapple cider vinegar helps. It should be added to a liter of water two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. During the meal you need to drink it in small sips. The course of treatment - 10 days. It also helps to cope with the illness and the decoction of elecampane roots. We need to take a liter of water, put it in two tablespoons spoon roots. Boil on low heat for 10 minutes, cool, strain and drink half of the dining room spoon twice a day.
Another good folk recipe against regurgitation: you need to take 100 grams of cranberry juice, the same amount of aloe juice and a tablespoon of honey. Pour a glass of boiling water and let it brew. Drink three times a day on a table spoon. The course of treatment - a week. This drug is useful to seize raw carrot or apple, especially when burping appears after a hearty meal.
If the cause of the air outlet became ulcerativedefect, it is very good, so-called "nut milk". It is prepared using walnut and hazelnut. It should be crushed to a pulp 10 grams of nuts, add to it 100 grams of water, to insist for several hours, and then filtered and put to the infusion of two teaspoons of honey spoon. Drink milk should be on the table spoon half an hour before meals and between meals, six times a day.
Also help with ulcers and fresh juicecabbage, because it contains vitamin U. drink juice from freshly squeezed cabbage should be on the fourth part of the glass half an hour before a meal. With each day the amount of juice to increase as a result, bring to the cup. Drink the juice you need for a month.
It helps to cope with belching and ginger. It can be taken in various forms, can drink capsules of 550 mg per day may be in the form of tincture - 30 drops of fresh root can be chewed or brew it in tea. Tea, by the way, turns out very tasty, fragrant and useful not only in the fight against regurgitation. But also many other diseases. To cook it you need to grate the ginger root on a fine grater, take a tablespoon of grated mass and pour a glass of hot water, leave to infuse for five minutes, then strain and drink slowly. Hot drink is impossible. Instead, you can make ginger tea and cardamom, it also reduces the formation of gas in the digestive tract. We need to take a teaspoon of cardamom, put in a glass of water, put on a slow fire and cook for 10 minutes. Drink this decoction should be hot during the meal.
However, treatment with traditional methods, do notforget about traditional medicine. Be sure to get advice from an endocrinologist and a gastroenterologist. They identified your illness and will appoint the necessary medication. Most often, these drugs that can suppress gastric secretion or antacids. Even after the treatment of the disease, for some time, as the need to strengthen the drink away the course of such drugs. Sometimes the doctor has appointed and teas blackberry branches or peppermint leaves. They can make and add regular tea. In any case, you need not engage in self, not to become a problem at first sight nothing like burping.