What plants to help fight nervous tension
Natural herbal infusions and decoctions, unlikesynthetic drugs have far fewer side effects and is not addictive, it is possible to consider their indisputable advantages. Among other things, herbs are much cheaper than the advertised drugs, they can be found in almost any drugstore, and you can even prepare their own hands. our site has learned that the diversity of cultures that help fight stress, insomnia, Experiences and nervous breakdowns, very widely. So, here is a list of herbs and flowers that are able to effectively solve similar problems:
- pharmaceutical camomile;
- St. John's wort;
It is worth noting that some of the larger plantssuitable for the preparation of teas and infusions, others are best used when taking a bath, to rubbing, massage or simply as aromatherapy. For example, soothing teas are prepared predominantly from such raw materials:
- cyanosis azure;
- cat grass;
By the way, this little-known herb as cyanosisazure, is considered the most powerful sedative. Its soothing properties are several times stronger than that of valerian. In the fight against nervous disorders showed considerable efficacy and motherwort, which in their qualities, too, has surpassed all the usual valerian at least 4 times.
Some cultures have been applied inas a means for taking relaxing baths. For example, a bath with a decoction of pine branches and cones well struggling with excessive irritability, valerian root helps establish normal sleep, hop and hawthorn a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system. Neuroses best addressed by using baths with peppermint, lime, green Yaver, and horsetail, celandine, and will give energy and help to restore the wasted power.
Features of treatment of soothing herbs
Some plants, like the traditionalmedical devices, may cause side effects or adverse reactions. There are categories of people who should be taken to such treatment or care at all to give it up. our site to find out who is contraindicated to use soothing herbs:
- Pregnant women with caution can resort to the help of hawthorn or valerianBut only after consulting with a doctor and find out the allowable dosage. Other plants expectant mothers are not permitted, so as not to jeopardize the life and health of the fetus.
- People with allergies should also be cautious to treat phytotherapyPreviously ascertained the body's response to a particular culture.
- Soothing herbs contraindicated in patients with complex and severe diseases of the CNS: epilepsy, Brain tumors, head injuries. Severe damage to the central nervous system of bodies under the action of herbs can yield unpredictable results or even an effect opposite to the expected.
- Dermatologic soothing fees is not necessary and those who suffer from chronic alcoholism.
- Those who take medication fortreatment of mental health problems must consult a doctor before beginning herbal medicine. Herbs can affect the action of drugs, reducing their effectiveness or distorting effect.
- For children herbal therapy can also be dangerous because their psyche is still underdeveloped and unstable. Permissible to use plants with a weak effect in small doses.
- Those whose professional employment due to the high concentration of attention should seriously approach the issue of the treatment of soothing herbs.
The fight against neuro-psychiatric diseases: folk recipes
- When stress and frequent disorders canuse a simple and reliable prescription herbal infusion. Mix 6 tablespoons. l. peppermint, 4 tbsp. l. valerian root, 6 tablespoons. l. motherwort and 4 tbsp. l. hop cones. Measure 2 tablespoons of the raw material, pour into a metal pot and pour 250 ml of boiling water. Heat the mixture in a water bath to a simmer and cook for about 15 minutes, then cool and strain through cheesecloth. Dilute with water so as to obtain a glass of broth and then spread it into 4 equal parts and drink during the day.
- To set the mood, you can cookmelissovoe wine, but you will need to do just two ingredients: 1 liter of white wine and 3 tbsp. l. dried lemon balm. The grass must be filled with wine, close the container and put on 14 days in a dark place. From time to time you need to shake the liquid. When configure themselves wine at room temperature for 2 weeks, it can drain and take medications as 30-40 ml three times a day. Such means are well struggling with insomnia and nervousness.
- Melissa is possible not only to use orally,but also to do with her soothing bath. To do this, you must first prepare a decoction of Article 5. l. dry raw material and 500 ml of water. Grass boil for 5 minutes, the liquid is filtered and added to a warm bath. Before going to bed it is recommended to lie in a bath for 15-20 minutes.
- An excellent tool to improve moodSt. John's wort tincture is an alcohol. Take 10 Art. l. dry herb St. John's wort, and 500 ml of alcohol. Mix the ingredients, put in a dark place for 2 weeks. Strain alcohol from herbs, pour it into a container made of dark glass and drink for 1 hour. L. per day, diluted milk.
- Soothing tea can be prepared as followsmethod: Take 1 tbsp. l. Melissa, orange leaves and flowers of lavender, add 2 tbsp. l. St. John's wort and pour 1 liter of boiling water. This infusion is necessary to brew under the lid for 15-20 minutes. The resulting mixture was drinking every day for 1 glass, course duration is 3 weeks.
- To improve sleep and mood grass canused as a means of aromatherapy. For these purposes it is better to acquire funds in the form of essential oils and an advance supply of the special oil burner. Dry grass can be filled pillows. Pharmacies often found pillows filled with hops cones, and to make such a product, if desired, can be on their own. Essential oils are also used for massage and rubbing, adding them to the cream.