- Symptoms of vitamin deficiency of vitamin A in children:
- Signs of vitamin deficiency of vitamin D
- Vitamin deficiency of vitamin C: the main symptoms
- Vitamin deficiency of vitamins B1 and B2
in children - a common problem. This condition usually develops
gradually, against the background of poor appetite, chronic diseases, overwork,
intestinal disorders. Initial signs
vitamin deficiency in children, parents may notice right away: the kids are
less active, sleep anxiety, may refuse to eat.
hair and nails in the first place to respond to a lack of vitamins. In the corners of the mouth
cracks may appear, his face and hands frequently shelled, the hair falls out and
whipped. Long flowing vitamin deficiency in children
symptoms may be more pronounced, depending on the type of
missing vitamin and stage of development of the disease.
Symptoms of vitamin deficiency of vitamin A in children:
- The appearance of small scales on the skin.
- Brittle hair and nails.
- The transverse stripes on the nail plate.
- dry skin and brittle hair.
- Erosion in the mouth.
- Tendency to blepharitis and stomatitis.
- Flickering before the eyes of flies.
- Reduced vision.
If no action is taken for treatment of disease, the
the child may lag behind in intellectual development, gradually losing his sight and
suffer from weakened immunity and infectious lesions of organs and tissues.
Signs of vitamin deficiency of vitamin D
With a lack of vitamin D is developing rickets. disrupt the
phosphorus and calcium absorption in the intestine. symptoms
beriberi D is increasing in children
gradually. The child becomes restless, fearful, often wakes up
night, not eating. The skin may be congested, there is excessive
Due to the hard work of sweat glands in children strongly sweats head
which causes itching, which causes babies to rub his head against the pillow. AT
This result may arise in this area baldness. Further
there are irreversible changes in the musculoskeletal system (curvature
posture changing bony thorax, skull, and extremities) which
persist in adulthood.
Vitamin deficiency of vitamin C: the main symptoms
When vitamin deficiency With children develop signs of scurvy and broken collagen. there are
the following symptoms:
- Loss of appetite.
- Restlessness, instability of the load.
- Bleeding gums.
- Fast fatiguability.
- Violations of the formation of bones.
Fragility of blood vessels, a tendency to the appearance of
- Loss of teeth, pain in the limbs.
- Reducing the body's defenses.
Vitamin deficiency of vitamins B1 and B2
With a shortage of riboflavin (B2) and thiamine (vitamin B1) comes
avitaminosis. This may contribute to physical stress, disease
intestine, excessive consumption of certain foods, raw food diet. at
insufficient intake of these vitamins with food there:
- Pathological changes of the cornea and conjunctiva.
- Peeling and thickening of the skin on the eyelids, ears, nose wings.
- Muscle weakness.
- Changing the language (it gets drier and brightly colored).
- Pain along the nerve location.
The task of parents - in time to see the children for medical
help at the first signs of beriberi. Kids need
qualified examination and treatment of complex events
(Detoxification therapy, administration of vitamin preparations, cleansing
the body, strengthening the immune system).