Infectious skin diseases in childrenpresented by a large group of pyoderma, the main feature of which is a skin abscess. Activators of skin infections in most cases, are familiar to all streptococci and staphylococci. A certain role in the development of pyoderma given to endogenous violations occurring in the body of the baby, blood diseases, diabetes, abnormalities in vitamin and mineral metabolism, intestinal disorders, overweight, liver disease, polyneuropathy. Aggravating factors are considered minor injuries of the skin, abrasions, hypothermia, or, conversely, overheating, non-observance of sanitary norms and rules, malnutrition. In addition, long-term therapy with glucocorticoids and cytotoxic drugs also predispose the skin to infection.
In principle etiological infectious skin diseases in children are divided into stafilodermii and streptococcal, they are superficial and deep.
- Ostiofollikulit - it is a defeatthe mouth of the hair follicle, where a hair over there is a small abscess, and on the periphery - a circular tipping redness. With the progression of the pathological process of inflammation extends deeper focus and develop the next stage of the disease - folliculitis.
- Folliculitis - is characterized by the appearance aroundfollicle invaded zone in a compressed node. Folliculitis can be single or multiple, usually located on the body of the child, where there is growth of vellus hair. Gradually follicle surface a dense crust, which is formed when there is no longer pink and bluish spot, which eventually passes.
- Staphylococcal sycosis - manifestsmultiple, which is located on the skin of the chin and the top of the child's mouth, folliculitis and sycosis centers in various stages of development. The disease tends to be long-term and recurrent course.
- Epidemic pemphigus newborns isvysokozaraznym skin disease that affects babies in the first 5-7 days from the moment of birth. Virtually all of the skin surface except the palms and soles, many bubbles are formed in various sizes, with a transparent-cloudy liquid contents. They are prone to drying to form a thin crusts, which can again be merged with each other, leading to the development of vast eroded surfaces, in severe cases, affect all the skin, known as exfoliative dermatitis Ritter.
Among infectious skin diseases in childrenshould consider a group of diseases caused by pathogenic streptococci. The main morphological element pyoderma considered conflict - a kind of a cavity in the surface layer of the epidermis with a thin and flabby shell. Typically, it is filled with purulent serous content and is not associated with hair follicles. The main varieties of the disease are as follows.
- Strep impetigo manifest formnumerous conflicts with whisk redness around the periphery, often on the skin of the face and in the corners of the mouth. Often there is a gap with the formation of cavities eroded surfaces and copious discharge. Over time, the surface erosions dries up, then there are yellow-gray crust. Little worried tingling and burning, while the general condition is not violated. Upon accession aureus formed festering pustules affecting extensive areas of the skin, formation of complicated folliculitis, boils, and lymphadenitis.
- Bullous impetigo - is the mostheavy variant of strep impetigo, in which developing large tense blisters with serous-bloody contents and large tires. The skin over fliktenami sealed and inflamed, can join secondary changes in local lymph nodes.
- Vulgar ecthyma - is a deep form of infectious skin diseases in children with development of purulent cavities in the inner layer of the dermis.