From internal genital infection to get ridmuch more difficult. Inflammatory disease of the appendages (ovaries and fallopian tubes) called adnexitis. Statistics confirm that every third young woman is familiar with this disease firsthand, and more than half of the cases becomes chronic adnexitis.
Causes of disease
- The first place among the factors that cause adnexitis,occupy infections that are transmitted through sexual contact. Pathogens are Chlamydia, gonococcal and trichomonazice microorganisms, in some cases, the inflammation develops in the vigorous activity of Staphylococcus aureus.
- The second common prerequisite adneksitaunprotected sexual relations, multiple sexual partners in a short period of time, the premature resumption of sexual intercourse after childbirth, abortion or gynecological surgery.
- Reducing the overall immunity of the organism. Stress, fatigue, improper diet make the fairer sex more susceptible to various infections, including adnexitis to.
- Intrauterine device.
The rapid development of acute inflammation of the appendages - cause for immediate hospitalization of the patient. This condition is very serious consequences in the form of an abscess of the ovaries, peritonitis, Purulent cavities in the fallopian tubes. The patient must comply with bed rest. The pain that accompanies acute adnexitis, eliminate analgesic drugs. Inflammation antibacterial drugs treat a broad spectrum of action. surgery is indicated for the elimination of consequences of purulent process.
Antibiotics and used for the treatment of chronic formadnexitis with the only difference being that they are selected, considering the type of agent, and to neutralize the inflammatory corticosteroid use tools. Against the background of the primary treatment is required to carry out immune stimulating and restorative activities. Well established in the fight against adnexitis various physical therapy techniques: paraffin, magnetotherapy, UHF-therapy, mud therapy.
Adnexitis and traditional medicine
Self-treatment at home with tipsTraditional Medicine true if the appendages inflammation sluggish. MirSovetov warns that the use of "grandmother's" recipes to eliminate the symptoms of the acute form of the disease can not, because of its life-threatening complications of the patient!
To eliminate inflammation appendages useddouching, hip baths, enema of herbal infusions and decoctions. Traditional medicine knows a lot of herbal remedies, medicinal properties which can reduce inflammation: chamomile, sweet flag, sage, oak bark, yarrow, series, golden mustache.
The following recipes are proven to help eliminate discomfort from illness without any harm to health:
- Boil a few leaves of white milkcabbage. Pour the broth into a small jar, and then sit on it, and for 10 - 15 minutes, take a steam bath. The procedure can be done unlimited number of times, until no discomfort.
- For the preparation of this medication you needMelilotus officinalis, centaury (herb) and mother-and-stepmother (flowers) in equal parts. Mix the raw materials and pour boiling water 1 tbsp. l. mixture. Insist means 50-60 minutes, then strain. Medicine drink 6 times a day for a quarter cup for 3-4 weeks. From an intimate relationship in this period it is recommended to abstain.
- In a full glass of boiling water juniper berries roll 15 and leave for 4 hours. Anti-inflammatory take 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 10-14 days.
Prevention of disease
To protect themselves, the woman should follow a number of simple rules:
- Adnexitis often develops after abortion. If there is no choice and the operation is unavoidable forabortion procedure, try to choose a good clinic and doctor verified, credible. All activities involving penetration of the uterine cavity (set spiral scraping of the uterus, and so on. N.) Shall be carried out in compliance with all rules of hygiene.
- Avoid unprotected sex withpartner, who can not yet fully trust. In the absence of barrier contraception in the vaginal cavity may penetrate pathogens that cause later development adnexitis.
- During sexual intercourse with a regular partnerthere is also a risk of developing adnexitis. Most often this occurs because of the rash of alternation of the anal and vaginal sex without a condom. Intestinal bacteria entering the vulva and the uterus, it is extremely dangerous to women's health.
- Primp previously consulting theweather forecast, keep your feet warm and dry, not perching on a cold surface. Hypothermia - a true precursor of adnexitis. Please note that supercooled and simple as possible, even in the warm season - sitting under a strong stream of air from the fan (air conditioner), or a long period of time swimming in the open water.
- Do not forget to regularly undergo a pelvic examination (2 times a year).
These recommendations are versatile - they can be used to avoid many serious diseases of external and internal genital organs.