Our body needs a whole complex vitamins and minerals for daily properlyoperation. The lack of any vitamin can have serious consequences on the weakening of immunity to the development of chronic diseases. Especially keenly felt the lack of vitamins in the cold season. When we were all rarely indulge bright sunlight from the shelves are disappearing summer fruits and vegetables, instead of walking in the open air rather want to get under a warm blanket with a mug of hot tea. In this period, doctors recommend reception vitamin-mineral complex. Any such complex certainly includes vitamins A and E. Why do we need these vitamins, and what their deficiency can result in human health?
The use of vitamins A and E
Vitamin A is responsible for the normal metabolismbody. Also, proper operation of the immune system that helps to prevent many viral and infectious diseases. It supports the nervous and cardiovascular system. Vitamin A - one of the first assistants to your eyes. And it is worth to mention the beneficial effects on the skin, hair, bones and teeth. Moreover, scientists demonstrated that vitamin A prevents the development of cancer cells in humans.
The main effect of vitamin E could be calledmaintaining the level of antioxidants in the body, which prevents skin aging. Like vitamin A, vitamin E supports the immune system, thus protecting against colds and flu. In addition, actively participates in feeding cells and strengthening vessel walls. Vitamin E is essential for health and beauty of hair and skin.
Vitamins A and E are recommended to take a reason together. The fact that vitamin E prevents destruction of vitamin A, vitamin while maintaining balance in the body.
At deficiency of vitamins A and E, the following effects may occur:
- premature aging of the skin;
- the development of skin cancer, breast, lung, etc .;
- various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, Colitis, cholelithiasis, etc.).;
- hair problems (dandruff, hair loss, dry scalp, itching);
- skin problems (wrinkles, seborrheic dermatitis, various forms of acne);
- the destruction of tooth enamel;
- various eye diseases ( "night blindness", dryness of the eyes, redness, burning);
- chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract (tonsillitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, etc.);
- diseases of the female reproductive system (cervical erosion, Endocervite, polyps adenomatosis, leukoplakia, infertility, Miscarriage);
- problems with the male reproductive system (weakening of erection, ejaculation accelerated).
And this is not a complete list of the possible consequences, because vitamins A and E have an effect on all organ systems, and lack of it can affect at any time and be expressed in different forms.
Replenishment of vitamins A and E deficiency
How to properly use vitamins A and E to avoid deficit? First of all, it is necessary to include in the diet foods containing these vitamins.
Vitamin A include:
- Fatty fishes of the sea;
- egg yolk;
- carrots (especially red varieties);
Vitamin E include:
- unrefined oils (sunflower, olive, peanut, buckthorn, corn, etc.);
- White cabbage;
- various kinds of beans;
- milk and dairy products.
With a lack of data products dailydiet or strong deficiency of vitamins A and E is recommended additional intake in the form of capsules with an oil solution. These capsules can be purchased at any pharmacy. Called "Aevitum" (vitamin A and E together), "retinol acetate" (vitamin A) and "? Tocopherol acetate" (vitamin E). Doses are set depending on the age, weight and the daily needs of the body. To prevent the deficit is mainly assigned to:
- for children - 0,5-1 mg;
- for adults - 1.5 mg;
- for pregnant and lactating women - 2-2.5 mg.
Also on sale there are liquid solutions of thesevitamins and drops. But mostly they are intended for local use. For example, in wounds or cuts space be lubricated skin damage solution of vitamins A and E, diluted with water in ratio 1: 1.
To prevent wilting of the skin of the face and neck, getting rid of the rash and inflammation, and simply beautiful, and smooth color, add 1 drop of vitamin solution day cream.
Also, liquid solutions of vitamins A and E are widelyused as components of nutrient or reducing masks for the hair and scalp. Offer readers our website a few recipes of masks for damaged and weakened hair with vitamins A and E:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of burdock oil andjojoba oil, add? teaspoon vitamin A and E in the oil. Mix well, apply on the entire length of hair, close polyethylene head, wrap a towel and leave for 30-40 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly. Apply 1 time a week for 2 months.
- One egg yolk mixed with 1 tablespoonhoney and 1 tablespoon of sea buckthorn oil. Add half a tea spoon of oil solution of vitamin A and E. When used regularly for a month the hair becomes soft and shiny.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil andburdock oil. Add? teaspoon Dimexidum (sold in the pharmacy)? teaspoon of vitamin A? teaspoon of vitamin E. This mask is very effective to accelerate the growth of hair.
Vitamins A and E are essential for health and beauty. Do not forget about the regular use containing these vitamins products.