First aid for poisoning

No one is safe from poisoning. Substandard purged, alcohol and even the general cleaning - all keeps the potential danger of intoxication. And how to give first aid, unfortunately, know one. Today, we will investigate how we can help a person poisoned.

The risk of poisoning?

alcohol poisoning, intoxication, poisoning household cleaning products, mushroom poisoning, first aid, food poisoning, sorbents

Tragically, poisoning occupy one of the first places on the number of deaths from accidents. Sometimes the cause of death becomes just wrong to give first aid.

The most common type of food poisoning is. In most cases, food becomes contaminated due to bacteria: Salmonella, aureus, Escherichia coli. Sometimes the cause of damage to the product becoming parasites and viruses. Spoiled food produces toxins that cause inflammation of the mucous membrane of the stomach, small intestine and colon. Of intestinal toxins are absorbed into the bloodstream, thereby causing a significant blow to the heart, the central nervous system and liver. Food can become a carrier of dysentery, streptococcal and staphylococcal food borne infections. The most dangerous kind of food-borne infections is botulism, which can even lead to loss of vision.

The next most common are alcohol poisoning, mushroom and chemicals. Moreover, symptoms of intoxication can be felt both at once, and after 2-4 hours, but you can a little bit later. It is important to have a correct and timely first aid in case of poisoning. What - MipSovetov today and tell.

Food poisoning

alcohol poisoning, intoxication, poisoning household cleaning products, mushroom poisoning, first aid, food poisoning, sorbents

A very common type of poisoning, which can occur during a roaring party. Its symptoms include:

  • sudden loss of consciousness or falling asleep;
  • lack of response to external stimuli;
  • glassy eyes;
  • pungent smell of ethanol drunk person;
  • vomiting, nausea;
  • convulsions etc.

Hazardous dose leading to poisoning, typically about 400-500 g of vodka, but if there are human gastrointestinal disease, this dose can be substantially reduced.

If you are a witness of such poisoning, then you as a first-aid must be:

  • cause "fast";
  • ensure patient airflow, unbuttoned pressing clothes elements: belt, collar, etc .;.
  • wash out the stomach. Give poisoned drink 3-4 cups of warm water, then press the two fingers or a spoon on the tongue. This procedure is important to perform the clean wash water until the stomach will not empty completely;
  • give sorbent. After waiting 5-10 minutes after washing the stomach give the patient activated carbon or any other available sorbent;
  • to "fast" can be given soon sweetened with honey to drink warm water, it helps the body to quickly deal with intoxication.

In no case Do not lay drunk man sleeping on his back, because he can choke on vomit! Lay it must be, or to the side, or stomach, his head turned to one side.

Incidentally, hangover also it considered poisoning, because the day after the feast, even if it passes "smoothly", it is necessary to take some measures:

  • NOT "pohmelyatsya" liquor;
  • drink as much clean water, better mineral;
  • clean the stomach and intestines to you by any means;
  • try to sleep as much as possible.

mushroom poisoning

alcohol poisoning, intoxication, poisoning household cleaning products, mushroom poisoning, first aid, food poisoning, sorbents

Please be aware that if the pan gets evenI have one bad fungus, the poison from it covers all meal. And may even poison of a large company, only one person. And if this happens, even if it's been quite some time (up to 24 hours), it is absolutely necessary to treat all who eat these mushrooms.

If mushroom poisoning still occurred, you should immediately:

  • cause "fast";
  • wash out the stomach. This is done to "clean water", while in the stomach does not remain and grams of food;
  • Rinse the intestine, which is also done until the moment when the waste wash water does not become transparent.

Be sure to keep at least a piece ofpoisonous mushrooms, which will go to a special examination, thanks to which the doctor will be able to choose the most effective antidote and choose the right scheme for further treatment.

Poisoning household chemistry

alcohol poisoning, intoxication, poisoning household cleaning products, mushroom poisoning, first aid, food poisoning, sorbents

Most often, this problem can be created byoversight of the parents when a small child, not knowing what he was doing, othlebnet of a cleaning agent. Of course, the fault of parents in this case is enormous, but we are all humans, and, along with the precautions you need to know about first aid measures at chemical poisoning.

  • call the "fast" - to such challenges the coach should come immediately;
  • Rinse your child's mouth. This will reduce the depth of the burn oral mucosa;
  • crush some ice and let eat. This will slow down the chemical reactions and burns the stomach and the esophagus until the doctor.

In no case do not resort to the listedprevious methods of gastric lavage, by vomiting and enema! This may not only aggravate the situation by distributing chemical burns in the esophagus and colon, and cause blockage of the airways chemical vapors, whereby a person can simply suffocate.

Also unacceptable method of taking water. The fact that it did not neutralize any alkali or acid contained in household. All that it can - it is to separate these components and cause vomiting, which, as already mentioned, will only aggravate the situation.

Leave a reply