How to defuse a wasp sting

We are daily in danger. We can not see it and. She can meet us on the way home from work, on the balcony, or even near your favorite flowerbed. This danger can lurk in this, at first glance, unremarkable object like an insect.

We are daily in danger. We can not see it and. She can meet us on the way home from work, on the balcony, or even near your favorite flowerbed. This danger can lurk in this, at first glance, unremarkable object like an insect.

A bit of insect bites

allergic reaction, allergy, bite treatment, wasp, bee, sting recognize, insect bites, bee

Already in biology lessons we have learned that not all bugs, spiders are harmless and beneficial for our health. The most dangerous insects that live in the mid-latitudes are wasps, bees, hornets and bees.

Of course, all these "biting" need to know in person and be able to distinguish. But in this, as they say, "Google to help you." We only tell you what harm can bring a bite of each of these bugs.

Bee sting itself is not dangerous. If you are bitten by a bee, and you do not have allergies, then treat the bite not particularly necessary. Is that, immediately remove the stinger from the wound, apply a cold to bite, so as not burned. If we had a few bites, and at the same time, such a case requires special treatment, and actions are similar to those in the treatment of a wasp sting.

Bumblebees - is safe insects, they rarely bite. The most aggressive representatives of the wasp family are directly wasps and hornets. It is worth it and beware.

When the bite of these small backbiters advisable to consult a doctor, because the reaction of each person individually. In the best case, you may not notice the bite, and at worst - Development allergic reactions and anaphylactic shock.

How to recognize a wasp sting?

allergic reaction, allergy, bite treatment, wasp, bee, sting recognize, insect bites, bee

If you are unsure whether an unpleasantstinging bite of wasp or hornet, you can carry out a self-test on the following grounds. Bite wasp, usually accompanied by the so-called local reaction of the organism, that is, there are swelling, redness and a burning sensation in the place where the bite occurred. If bitten by a wasp child or a person with weakened immune systems, then it will manifest symptoms more pronounced.

Guaranteed performance is a bee stingswelling of the bite. In addition to swelling, burning, or a wasp sting hornet is accompanied by redness of the skin at the site of the bite, fever. People who are susceptible to the poison may experience general weakness, nausea, Vomiting and fever. In very rare cases, seizures.

As a rule, if the sensitivity to wasp venom is normal, the signs with additional primary processing will be on their own.

How to treat the bite

allergic reaction, allergy, bite treatment, wasp, bee, sting recognize, insect bites, bee

Initial wound treatment is simple, it canexecute every one of you. First of all, we should get rid of the sting. Just remember that a wasp sting in the wound does not leave. So do not even try to look for him there. To remove a bee sting wound is first wiped with alcohol, and then carefully remove the stinger with tweezers and once again disinfect the bite site with alcohol or hydrogen peroxide.

The second step is to block the spread ofpoison in the body. This step is very important, because at this stage we can save a person bitten by an allergic response. To stop the impact and spread of the poison to the patient (let's call it so), you need to drink plenty of fluids, preferably sweet. Therefore, sweet tea, water and sugar - in favor. At the same time you need to put the bite cold wet towel, whose task is slowing absorption of venom into the body. A good remedy in this case and a homemade solution - 1 teaspoon soda stir in 1 cup water. It is necessary to make a compress of this solution and put on the bite. If soda is not at hand, then "pull" the poison from the wound can and a piece of refined sugar attached to the wound.

Once the body has nothing to fear,you need to remove the pain. For this will be enough to apply to the wound, or apple pulp or pieces of ice, rolled up in the fabric. It is also well to cut onion or tomato.

If you prefer medicines, when a wasp sting, you will need:

  • "Claritin" or "Suprastin" - to stop an allergic reaction;
  • tablet "Validol" - to compress on the bite;
  • one tablet "Demidrola" if the swelling began to increase.

If after 3-4 days after the biteWasps symptoms have passed and, on the contrary, became even more pronounced (eg, increased swelling or burning in the permanent site of the bite), do not hesitate, it is necessary to address urgently to the doctor.

Leave a reply