Wink allergic dermatitis (atopic dermatitis) can be at any age, from this no one is immune, but most people with the disease are subjected to a strong enough immune systems and children.
Often, parents are beginning to be confused in the diagnosis andThey do not know how to help your child. MirCovetov will look into the matter. The concepts of "atopic dermatitis", "allergy", and "atopic dermatitis" - is virtually the same. The reason for the rebellion of the body (whether child or adult) is one - on the skin appears fine red or pink rash, severe itching starts. Disease can occur in different ways, a person bringing inconvenience.
Let's learn more about the nature of the disease state, to know how to get rid of unpleasant symptoms:
- Allergy or an allergic reaction to foodssupply. The body can react in their own way to the different components of the products. Symptoms of disease are similar in appearance, like atopic dermatitis, a person worried about itching, redness and rashes on the skin. Severe food allergies expressed in terrible symptoms, which can be dangerous to human life: difficulty breathing, severe swelling, anaphylactic shock. Do food allergies have one property, if it is "visited" a person at least one time in his life, it will always be her constant companion. It is necessary to know and avoid foods that cause a reaction.
- Atopic dermatitis is related to one of theallergy symptoms, which manifests itself in the form of redness, itching and rash. For example, if you have a reaction to the skin after the use of powder, there are rashes and itching, then it is an allergic dermatitis. If the inflamed areas is constantly scratching, so it can be brought into the blood infection.
- Atopic dermatitis manifests exactlyas well as allergic, but there are some differences. Thus, allergic dermatitis "visits" a person at any age, from birth to old age, because if the allergen and made his way into your body, and there it remains. Atopic dermatitis appears only in young children, from birth to 2 years in the form of itching, rash and redness on the skin. If the treatment was adequate, then by 5 years, you can forget about this unpleasant disease. It is important to choose the right tactics treatment because of advanced forms of atopic dermatitis will accompany all human life, smoothly flowing to the chronic. It is noteworthy that if the mother or the child's dad as a child suffered this skin condition, in 50 cases out of 100 the child may also appear atopic dermatitis. If a child both parents are ill, the "chance" to be ill at the crumbs grow by 80%.
What are the causes of the disease?
Allergies can appear suddenly and the manit is often difficult to understand, which is why there was such a reaction. After contact with an allergen on the skin lesions first appear redness. It can be large or small spots of red or pink color, which quickly formed into small watery pimples. A lot of bubbles and when they begin to burst, then at this point the skin always remains moist. After some time, formed on a surface crust.
If it is difficult to understand the cause of allergicdermatitis, it is possible to try to calculate their own. Rashes appear on that place, where there was contact with the allergen. But this is not the rule. The secondary center may already appear in another place, the affected area has more centers of large and located far from each other.
For example, you bought a new eyeshadowunknown firm. After the first contact with the skin on his face appeared a few red spots, after a while they were gone, and the body continues to receive a new "portion" of the allergen - the lesion has spread to the neck and shoulders, a person concerned about the severe itching.
How to recognize the allergen
An experienced doctor can easily put rightdiagnosis, given a detailed account of the patient and carefully examining the affected area. The manifestations of atopic dermatitis occur equally in many patients. If the conversation and inspection is not sufficient, it is necessary to do an allergic skin test. The technique will not only help clarify the diagnosis, but also to know what the allergen has provoked a negative reaction of the organism.
Diagnostic work isnext: the syringe gaining solutions to commonly encountered allergens in normal saline acts as a control liquid. Were injected subcutaneously with a small amount of liquid, which can manifest itself in a few days. If there is a reaction to the allergen, which was introduced subcutaneously, at the injection site appears red spot, and possible swelling of the skin. In the place where a conventional saline injection, no response has been made will not.
Allergic dermatitis. How to treat
Coping with the disease is not easy, sometimes illso exhausted by their condition, that they are willing to do anything to get rid of the constant itching and unpleasant symptoms. The first rule - if you feel discomfort on the skin, and shortly before that you had contact with a possible allergen (jewelry or cosmetics), it is necessary to completely avoid contact with these items. If you're wearing a new necklace, remove it immediately. If the course of their work you have to constantly deal with the allergen (harmful production and so forth.), Try to minimize contact with these substances, wear protective equipment (gloves, masks, clothing). If you bought a new cream, do not rush to put it directly on the entire face, first test the product on a small area of skin on the hand, if within 24 hours there is no redness, you can begin to use this tool. Sometimes it happens that after the testing of the drug it causes allergic dermatitis, then you need as soon as possible wash thoroughly with skin cream (or other cosmetics), it is best to wash baby soap several times thoroughly rinse the area with water, then wipe the skin with a soft towel.
If you know that the contact with the chemicalpreparations (powders, etc.) or the use of allergenic foods you get an allergic reaction in the form of a skin rash, you should try to avoid contact with allergens. By the way, the reaction of nickel do not forget that in small doses, this substance is contained in foods: oatmeal, wheat, cocoa, seeds and so on.
First aid in the event of an allergicdermatitis - taking medicines antihistamines. It is best to buy a new generation of drugs that do not cause drowsiness or interfere with lead normal life. These include Aerius, Zodak etc. From suprastin, diazolin and diphenhydramine should be abandoned, despite the attractive price -. These preparations the previous generation have many side effects, cause dizziness, Sleepiness, disturbed coordination, reduce the concentration of attention.
Get rid of the disease can be using the popular methods of treatment, if you have not marked negative reaction to these ingredients.
To help overcome the disease will help these folk recipes:
- Herbal of succession, a red viburnum, chamomileand black currant. Each component should take 1 tsp, crushed licorice root naked -.. 2 tsp.. The mixture is pour hot water and then put in a water bath. After 15 minutes, remove the infusion insist 1 hour, then filtered. Take a quarter cup of up to 4 times a day.
- Making medical ointment on their own: take sea buckthorn oil (2 tsp..) And mixed with 50 g of any of melted fat. You can even take a baby cream. Lubricate the affected area several times a day.
- Lotions infusion of elecampane. Take crushed roots of the plant (half a cup), fill it with hot water (3 cups), 3:00 insist, filter and putting a poultice to the sore spot of soft tissue or gauze soaked in the broth for 15 minutes.
- We accept herbal baths and collect nettlesmedicinal valerian (2 Art. l.), oregano (1 tbsp. l.), chamomile and cornflower flowers (3 v. l.). Fill all the herbs with hot water, insist 2 hours, then filter and add the water. Take a bath at night is better than 15 minutes.
If you follow all recommendations and do not forget about prevention, it is possible to avoid the appearance of atopic dermatitis. Be healthy!