Crohn's disease affects all levels of the digestive tract and layers,Originating in the walls of the ileum and gradually spreading further. Very often an acute ileitis (inflammation of the ileum) is almost indistinguishable from the symptomatic picture of acute appendicitis. That is why the true disease is found only on the operating table while trying to remove the appendix.
Of 100% of the pathogen has not yet been found, but scientists unanimously agree about the infectious nature of the disease. impel the positive results on the idea of antibiotic treatment. Nor can we forget about the periodic failure of the immune system: a weakened immune system - the open gate in the body for a variety of diseases.
Supposedly "guilty" of Crohn's disease:
- Transferred earlier viral infection (eg, measles).
- Intolerance to certain foods (in other words, allergy).
- Chronic stress and nervous strain.
- Dependence on smoking.
Symptomatic disease picture
As a result, the total blood test show an increased concentration of white blood cells,increased numbers of ESR, low hemoglobin levels, which indicate anemia, a reduced level of lymphocytes and increased - eosinophils. Biochemical analysis of blood indicates a decrease in the total protein concentration.
Also, use the following methods of diagnosis:
- Colonoscopy - you can see and evaluate the condition of the mucous membrane of the internal lumen of the intestine. As a rule, Crohn's disease ulcerative defects observed.
- Fibrogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) - examine the stomach and duodenum.
- Radiography with barium passage - Crohn's disease ulcerative method detects multiple fractures of the intestinal mucosa, as well as a large number of narrowed portions of the intestinal tube.
- US - the method allows to examine the abdominal organs, to see if there is fluid, to investigate the state of the intestinal loops.
- Computed tomography - a method used when there is suspicion of complications (abscess or accumulation of infiltration in the abdominal cavity).
Treatment of the disease
The basic rate in treating disease are doing on the medication - namely antibiotics. Surgery threatens the patient only at a very advanced cases of the disease.
From a wide variety of antimicrobialspreference is given to ciprofloxacin and metronidazole (take up to 1000 mg per day). The drugs can be taken in a complex, or alternately. The course of treatment lasting - about 6 weeks.
As anti-relapse agent usedMesalazine (3-4 g per day), the patient has to take it for six months. If the check-up will confirm the positive developments in treatment, drug overturned.
Also, the patient is definitely on a diet with a highthe content of protein and vitamins, trying to restrict yourself from foods with a high percentage of fat and vegetable products, as part of which - the rough fiber. On smoking and alcohol impose strict taboo. To feel good, a person must eat foods that do not cause irritation of the already vulnerable intestine soup to dilute broth, thoroughly rubbed dietary meat (rabbit, chicken), oatmeal and buckwheat, cooked in water, boiled soft-boiled eggs or scrambled eggs, fresh low-fat cottage cheese, berry jelly, soft pear jelly. From the majority of dairy products (sour cream, milk, fermented baked milk) have to give - they cause diarrhea. Under the strict prohibition and herbs, spices and vegetables. You can not drink strong tea, cocoa (not milk!), Decoctions of rosehips or wild cherry.
Treatment of Crohn's disease folk remedies
- Wash fresh marshmallow root, put it ina container with a small amount of water and to leave it until the fluid acquires consistency mucus. Mucus contains all useful and, most importantly, anti-inflammatory substances, which is rich in marshmallow. Take 2 dessert spoons of the beneficial agent in the morning and evening, after diluting mucus and 1 cup of cool boiled water.
- Unopened head of a young sunflower needbreak into small pieces. Store raw materials in a glass container. A glass of crushed sunflower to pour 2.5 cups of ethyl (rubbing alcohol), then tightly close the glass and to insist for 9 days. One dessert spoon of the finished medicinal tincture is diluted with 100 ml of warm boiled cool water and take twice a day for 15 minutes before a meal. Sunflower infusion drink 3-4 weeks, then rest 1 month and then repeat the treatment. Tool successfully reduces inflammation and strengthens the mucous membrane of the intestinal wall.
- One cup of onion peel to pour 8glasses of water over high heat and bring to a boil, then Bates flame to boil the broth over low heat for about 1 hour. In this capacity, which is the raw material, cover only half. Let the broth cool - during this time also means time to brew. Onion medication with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties take in a volume of 100 mL of 3 to 6 times a day.
Prevention of disease
There is no clear plan for the prevention of Crohn's disease is stillWe not developed, because so far it is not known exactly what causes the development of the disease. Therefore, all that can be done to not get sick - to lead a healthy lifestyle and time to cure all diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
If you experience any of these symptomsCrohn's disease, you should immediately consult a doctor to clarify the situation, as early diagnosis of the disease warrants the development of complications.