Scarce monthly medicine are namedgipomenoreya. The disease is expressed in violation of menstrual function, resulting in a woman A negligible amount of mucus blood during menstruation. This deviation in the menstrual cycle due to a violation of ovarian function, which can serve as the presence of various diseases or the effect on the female body to external factors.
When menstruation delay periods may berather meager. This phenomenon is more often seen in the development of sexual organs tissues in short supply (especially if this type of development is accompanied by ovarian failure). Moreover, scanty menses may be due to more disability and endometrium, which may arise as a result of inflammatory processes.
When the menstrual cycle is coming to an end,in the uterine cavity begins to be rejected by the upper layer of the endometrium, resulting in monthly bleeding from the vagina. Such separation is a mixture of mucous membrane, torn away the uterus, vaginal secretions and cervical mucus. Ideally monthly pass painlessly or with a feeling of mild discomfort. Blood discharge under normal woman's health should be continued for three to five days with an interval of 21-35 days. The amount of blood lost during menstruation should be about 50-150 milliliters, but not less. When the menstrual function is impaired, the reasons for this may be very different.
The weakening of menstruation can occurunusual conditions and scanty menses, which are allocated in the amount of less than fifty milliliters, are no exception. Gipomenoreya accompanied oligomenorrhea (a phenomenon that reduces the duration of menstruation). These two phenomena are often found together, exerting a negative impact on women throughout the menstrual cycle, and often are the result of amenorrhea - a rare menstruation or lack thereof.
Scanty menses may occur in primaryteenagers who are prone to congenital anomalies of the reproductive system. In such cases, scanty menses may be accompanied by only a delay of the general or sexual development. When secondary to syndrome meager monthly characteristic is the sharp reduction in duration, scope and frequency of menstruation, which had previously been perfectly normal, and no failures in the menstrual cycle was observed.
About scanty menses may indicate differentsymptoms, which in some cases can be pronounced. Such allocation can be shown in the form of drops, and can sometimes leave little visible traces on the underwear. The color of this type of discharge varies from light brown to very dark. If menses have become abundant enough, their duration can be reduced significantly while maintaining a regular menstrual cycle.
Scarce periods do not affect the well-beingwomen who do not violate the usual process, but sometimes it may appear painful contractions, which is the result of uterine contractions. In addition to such cramping sensation may occur headachePain in the chest. Also, when the phenomenon is not excluded nausea, change in the characteristic of the chair, and in some cases are even nosebleeds. When a long duration of scarce menstruation in women may be significantly reduced sexual desire and increase the risk to the infertility. The result of these changes in the body is to reduce the levels of the female hormone - estrogen.
Often there are cases when scarcemenstruation a woman has missed period, and after the appearance of them is accompanied by pain. When these periods have proved during puberty or decrease, then the scanty menses are the result of hormonal changes in the body and they should not be taken as a pathological symptom. But if the reproduction scanty menses phase appeared with blood clots, this is the first sign of a fairly serious problems with the reproductive system of the body. Therefore, in any case, when the first scarce menstruation should consult a doctor who will prescribe the necessary tests, will conduct a thorough examination to determine the cause of this strange menstruation and prescribe adequate treatment of this type of disease.
To assign the correct treatmentmeager monthly, thorough diagnostics and examination of the patient should be conducted. After all, if the reasons that contributed to the occurrence of the menstrual flow is different, then the treatment will vary. For example, when the scanty menses appeared due to violation of the diet, the treatment will be slightly different than in the case of impaired physical activity or balance of mental and emotional state. Only after all the examinations and tests can be assigned to the patient a complex of vitamins, hormonal drugs, as well as various antimicrobials.
If there were scanty menses after childbirth, duringlactation and menopause, such a phenomenon does not require special attention and treat the cause of discharge is not necessary - everything goes by itself. Sometimes after unprotected sex occurrence of menstruation may be delayed, which would be similar to a pregnancy. But after a negative pregnancy test can clearly say that the inflammatory process has begun in the female body, the result of which may be scanty menses. In general, a one-time phenomenon scant month - this is normal, but when such a meager allocation began to appear frequently or continuously, then it is a sign of improper functioning of the body and reason to seek medical attention.
Frequent phenomenon meager monthly showof certain diseases, the presence of which is necessary to treat not the result but the cause of the disease. But in addition to measures aimed at the problem you also need to fully strengthen your body. But such a thing as scanty menses can be cured not only with the help of drugs. The following treatments help in this situation may be:
- acupressure method. To implement this method, you need to regularly massage in circular movements of the point on the tip of the big toe. This helps to strengthen the mother mucous membranes and may lead to a stable state menstrual cycle.
- Aromatherapy oils. It helps stimulate the release of sex hormones. It is necessary to use oil of juniper and marjoram.
- Contact yellow. Yellow clothes and yellow foods contribute to a better blood circulation and strengthen the mucous membrane of the female genital organs.
- Hot foot baths. For 8 days before the expected menstruation should take a hot bath for the feet, which enhance the flow of blood to the same exciting effect on the body.
Treatment of folk remedies
Scanty menses, which are brown and continue for a long time, can be treated by different folk remedies:
- if menstruation stopped, for theirRecovery can take with onion broth every morning before eating. For this you need to take a decoction of two kilograms of peeled onions and pour three liters of boiling water;
- to restore menstrual cycles and restore menstruation need to drink a decoction of the leaves of bramble;
- with painful and irregular menstruation takeinfusion of elecampane root, for the preparation of which is necessary to pour a glass of boiling water teaspoon of root and simmer on low heat for about fifteen minutes. Then give the broth brew for 4 hours. Drink the infusion must be 3-4 times a day for one tablespoon;
- with scant or no mensesmenstruation drink infusion of inflorescences of tansy. To prepare the infusion, you need to take a tablespoon of florets and pour a liter of boiling water. Infuse for at least two hours. Drink the infusion should be fasting, but not more often than twice a day;
- infuse overnight two tablespoons of calendula flowers and leaves, filled with a liter of hot water. Drink tea instead of the infusion three times a day over a glass;
- meager monthly pass from the receipt of suchbroth: rue leaves and golden whiskers mixed with parsley seeds and boil for ten minutes. Drink decoction need for the day, but the amount of fluid you drink herb should not exceed 200 milliliters;
- the manifestation meager monthly need to takegolden mustache, Tangut rhubarb root, grass succession tripartite, red fruits of mountain ash, caraway fruits in equal proportions, mix and pour 350 ml of water. Put on a boiling water bath for half an hour and insist for one hour. Drink Three tablespoons three to four times a day, every 2 hours after a meal.
you need to try a preventive gipomenoreiYou can stay outdoors longer, more moving, but do not overdo it as excessive exercise can lead to disruption of the menstrual cycle and cause the appearance of scanty menses ahead of time, and sometimes the complete absence of menstruation.
Stress has a large negative impact notonly on the condition of the female reproductive organs, but also on the state of the organism as a whole. This is due to hormonal disturbances that negatively affect the menstrual cycle. By the way! Do not apply homeopathic remedies in parallel with essential oils, because together they can cause irreparable harm, although individually each of the drugs is quite useful.