General information about the preparation
Cardiomagnyl produced in Denmark, it is packed30 and 100 tablets in bottles of dark glass. Tablets in the form of stylized hearts, their color is white, they are covered with a foil wrapper. In each tablet contains 75 mg of acetylsalicylic acid and 15.2 mg of magnesium hydroxide.
As auxiliary components atproduction are used: corn starch, potato starch, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate. The shell consists of talc, hypromellose, propylene glycol.
There is a tablet, made in the form of an oval,with the risk of one of the parties. Color them, too white, present and foil wrapper. This Cardiomagnyl forte, i.e. the dose of active ingredients in them twice. Each oval tablet 150 mg of acetylsalicylic acid and 30.39 mg magnesium hydroxide.
Excipients used similar to those found in tablets with a smaller dosage.
First of all pay attention to Cardiomagnyl is those people who:
- He suffered a heart attack or strokeAssociated with arterial thrombosis;
- It has a history of thrombosis of the lower extremities, heart or blood vessels of the neck;
- suffer atherosclerosis or diabetes;
- constantly confronted in their lives with such negative factors such as being overweight, smoking, high blood pressure, increased cholesterol amounts in the bloodstream;
- He has relatives who suffered from heart disease or vascular (ie, in the case of the presence of a genetic predisposition).
Do not use Cardiomagnyl in the following cases:
- frequent bleeding propensity to him (in hemorrhagic diathesis, thrombocytopenia, a deficiency of vitamin K in the body);
- hemorrhages that occurred in the brain;
- bleeding (stomach, intestine);
- erosions and ulcers in the gastrointestinal tract (during exacerbations);
- asthmaWhich was provoked by intake of NSAIDs, salicylates;
- pregnancy (especially in the first and third trimester), breast-feeding;
- severe degrees of renal failure;
- Methotrexate (if a dose of 15 mg per week);
- deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- children and adolescents (under 18 years).
Care should be those who suffer gout, Hay fever, bronchial asthma, nasal polyposis, allergy, renal (or liver) failure.
What are the possible side effects?
The risk of adverse effects is higher, the greater the dose of the drug. It is therefore important to choose the correct dose of this medication.
Here are the side effects were found in studies and clinical trials cardiomagnyl:
- allergic reactions, which showed itself in the form of rashes, swelling of the larynx, in rare cases - as anaphylactic shock;
- epigastric pain, vomiting, heartburn, colitis, gastrointestinal mucosal integrity violation, irritable bowel syndrome, and bleeding;
- hemodyscrasia processes;
- tinnitus, fatigue, sleep disturbance, motor coordination.
In case of overdose there are such signs: hearing loss, buzzing in the ears, retching, impaired consciousness. With a strong overdose occur:
- breathing becomes more frequent;
- developing cardiovascular insufficiency;
- possible coma.
In case of overdose it is important to immediately do gastric lavage, give the patient Activated carbon. The number of tablets is calculated as follows: for every ten kilos of body weight is recommended to take one tablet of coal. In cases of severe overdose require the help of experts from "ER."
It is important to know
- There is a risk that acetylsalicylic acid can cause bronchospasm, so use extreme caution when taking should be asthmatics and people prone to allergies.
- If reception deteriorates cardiomagnyl blood clotting, so when it is a constant admission and surgical intervention may bleed.
- If in addition cardiomagnyl patient takes more and anticoagulants, thrombolytics, antiplatelet agents, it is even more reduces the process of blood clotting.
- Do not take IbuprofenIf Kardiomagnilom spend treatment.
- During treatment, do not take alcoholic beverages, so as not to worsen the condition of the digestive system.
- The drug can cause gout in those who are predisposed to it.
- If a person takes Cardiomagnyl in large doses, there is a risk of stomach bleeding.
- Suffering from diabetes, be aware that large doses of aspirin can show and hypoglycemic effect.
- If combined Cardiomagnyl and vitamin E, it is inlargely prevent heart attacks - these are the conclusions of research conducted by Israeli scientists. Instead pharmacy of vitamin E may be included in your diet food vegetable oils, nuts, seeds.
Although the drug is released from pharmacies withoutpresentation of a prescription before buying, visit the doctor, so that he could pick up the correct dosage. Large doses can cause symptoms of an overdose, cause harm to health.