Description and symptoms of thrush
Candidiasis, popularly called thrush, Caused by fungi genus candida. These microorganisms are found in the environment and are present in small amounts in the vaginal microflora. Under certain circumstances the yeast start to actively proliferate, causing disease.
Background to the development of candidiasis vary, among the most common causes of our site can be called as follows:
- weakened immunity;
- antibiotics, resulting in disrupted the normal microflora of the mucous membranes of the body;
- hormonal changes;
- the presence of certain chronic diseases, for example, diabetes or obesity;
- dysbiosis intestines;
- Infectious diseases: chlamydia, mycoplasmosis, ureaplasmosis;
- poor nutrition, in which the food is not the required number of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria;
- poor personal hygiene.
Recognize thrush is easy, even without a medical examination, as this disease is characterized by a number of distinctive symptoms. Among the signs of candidiasis our site identified the following:
- The redness of the mucous membranes in the affected area, such as the mouth or vagina.
- Burning sensation and itching.
- The emergence of heavy vaginal discharge, if candidiasis is developed in the genitals. Secretions are often white or yellowish, may have a sour smell and curd consistency.
- Swelling of the mucous membranes, the formation of white bloom on them.
The use of herbs for the treatment of candidiasis
Buro-glycerine mixture for the treatment of candidiasis.
To eliminate this unpleasant disease, as thrush, suitable mixture of borax and glycerol. Purchase can be in a pharmacy in readyform, and you can buy ingredients and cook your own, mix them in equal proportions. Borax and glycerin have on the mucous membranes of the antiseptic and a well-relieves swelling and inflammation.
Before using the brown-glycerol mixtureyou must first make a douching herbal decoction. Then we should take a swab, dip it in the borax and glycerin enter the vagina as deeply as possible. This is done at night, in the morning as the swab is removed and discarded. The procedure is better to repeat for a few days, until no unpleasant symptoms.
Using garlic to fight thrush.
Garlic - is not only a fragrant plant,used in cooking, but also an excellent anti-fungal agent. It helps to get rid of candida and stop any fermentation processes occurring in the body. To combat thrush use garlic water, which is prepared in the following manner:
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, preferably young and juicy, clean and passed through the press.
- Then, the shift in any convenient pot and pour 1 liter of boiled water. The water may be warm but not hot.
- Pushing the garlic in water for several hours, followed by syringing twice a day - morning and evening.
Sometimes garlic is used in a different way. Squeezing juice out of it, slightly diluted with water wetted swab and put overnight in the vagina.
The course of treatment of thrush using garlic waterIt lasts at least 10 days, if the disease is in an advanced stage, it is possible to extend this period up to 14-15 days. As for garlic tampons, you should be ready to unpleasant sensations, as the plants sap causes burning. Pregnant women use this method is not recommended.
Kefir and magnesium as a remedy for thrush
Magnesia, she magnesium sulfate, hasanalgesic, soothing and relaxing effect. Kefir, in turn, be useful by the content of microorganisms and friendly to human microflora. If you decide to use this recipe, choose fresh yogurt, which is no more than 2 days. Magnesia powder can be purchased at the pharmacy.
For the treatment of candidiasis, you must firstprepare a solution for douching. 1 h. L. magnesia powder dissolved in 1 liter of boiled water. Before going to bed do douching solution, then soak a tampon in yogurt and enter it into the vagina at night. Note that the yogurt was not cold.
How to get rid of candidiasis of the oral cavity
Thrush does not always affects the genitals, sometimes the fungal infection occurs in the mouth. To get rid of the disease, use this recipe:
- Boil in a small bowl or saucepan 1 liter of water.
- Add 1 tbsp. l. salt, stir well to dissolve the crystals.
- Cool resulting mixture to room temperature.
- Take 1 egg, separate the protein and add it into the water. Mix thoroughly.
- This means rinse your mouth several times a day until symptoms disappear.
Any traditional remedies for the treatment of thrushbetter first to discuss with your doctor to avoid possible unpleasant consequences. These recipes can be used in conjunction with traditional medicine, to enhance the effect and accelerate the healing process.