Fibroids are benigntumor that develops in the uterus wall and more common in women after the age of thirty-five. The total number of such female disorders is 15-20 percent, which is quite a lot for this type of disease. uterine fibroma expressed weak, almost imperceptible symptoms. But in some cases, when the tumor begins to grow, develop serious consequences of the disease, in which may be heavy bleeding and severe pain.
uterine fibroma may be geneticallyprone. However, most often the disease develops in the presence of environmental factors that affect the female body. These factors include drugs on hormones, abortion and so on. In women, certain races, most often Negro, uterine fibroids occur much more frequently.
Fibroids can be different sizes - from verysmall to huge. It has an anchor structure may therefore manifest as fibromatous node size and twenty to thirty centimeters or even more. Sometimes, uterine fibroids can lead to an increase in most of the uterus to the size that are observed in pregnant women in the fifth month of gestation. In many cases, in different layers of the uterus may be slightly fibromatous nodes that the doctor can see not only with the help of ultrasound, but also in the ordinary examination in the chair.
Because as fibroids in the uterus is located, one can classify the disease:
- Submucosal fibroids. The growth of such tumors is under the shell the uterine cavity, and this process causes pain and cramping. Such fibroids often leads to excessive bleeding.
- Podseroznaya fibroma. This tumor type is formed on the outsidethe outer lining of the uterus and develops without any symptoms for as long as there have bodies that are close to the uterus, are no longer properly function normally.
- Interstitial fibroids. Is a type of cancer of the uterus, whichIt arises directly from the walls of the body. This type of fibroid is the most common in gynecology, as the main feature of the disease is rapid growth of tumors, resulting in greatly increased the uterus.
- Mezhsvyazochnaya fibroma. And concentrated in localized areas whereare located support uterine ligaments. When you want to remove this type of tumor, there is a great risk of damage to blood vessels and organs of a different type.
- Stalked fibroids. The formation of this type of tumor is the result of the formation of tumors in the uterus podseroznoy leg. With the growth of this type of fibroids leg is bent, which causes severe pain in the abdomen.
- The parasitic fibroma. It is characterized by the addition of fibroid tumor to other organs. In some cases, this type of disease leads to the development of cervical fibroids.
Causes of disease
The causes of uterine fibroids is notI studied until the end. Many experts who have studied this disease, uterine fibroids is associated with a predisposition geneticheksi occur, as well as the susceptibility of the disease to hormones. uterine walls consist of smooth muscle, and body cavity breaks mucosa - endometrium. Uterine size can vary: it can have a size equal to the knuckle (usually in women who have not given birth), and in the last trimester of pregnancy may be the size of a watermelon.
Muscles of the female body ratherstrong and can give the woman a lot of fun and make her life a nightmare. Monthly growth of the uterine lining, depends on estrogen, which stimulates the growth of cells. But it is important to know that an excess of this hormone may carry a risk, against which there is a fibroid in the uterus. This is due to the fact that with age, human cells become more sensitive to the harmful effects and there is a fairly high risk of degeneration of cells in cancer. First of all, the phenomenon refers to the uterine cells, which tend to grow very quickly.
Typically, uterine fibroma arises due to violation hormonal balanceIn which the female body - the uterus feels it before all other organs. That is why the most common manifestations of beginning menopause is to increase the size and uterine fibroids.
It is also important reason for the development of uterine fibroids may include:
- lack of birth in their early thirties;
- complications during childbirth;
- repeated curettage (abortion at an early stage);
- the regular use of birth control pills.
Often the causes of uterine fibroids may include:
- excessive body weight;
- improper functioning of the thyroid gland;
- absence or irregular sexual life with a partner;
Many women who have fibroids detectedthe question arises whether the pregnancy is compatible with this disease? Positive response professionals, although they warn that in some cases can cause uterine fibroma prolonged labor or delivery lead to the solution via caesarean section. Fibroids can develop in the first two trimesters of pregnancy, and the decrease in the third trimester.
In addition, fibroids may shrink in size during menopause. But usually, when fibroids growing over into a malignant tumor, doctors recommend removal of the uterus or fibroids completely.
Symptoms of uterine fibroids
As a rule, uterine fibroids practically do notmanifested. This disease can only be detected with periodic examinations by a gynecologist. When examining a patient on a chair, each gynecologist will not be able to miss the fact that the uterus has become much denser than the norm, and has also increased in size. With these first signs, you can diagnose uterine fibroids.
When the fibroids only appeared just "sitting" inthe uterus is not developing, the woman is not able to feel its presence. But if the tumor began to grow, then the woman appear alarming symptoms, which can not be ignored. In this case you should immediately consult a doctor. So, the first symptoms appeared, and developing fibroids is heavy menstruation, and increase its duration. But women without pain usually do not attach any significance to this symptom. Another symptom of uterine fibroids may be a violation of cycle, uterine bleeding. This phenomenon is explained by the fact that the bleeding does not begin to uterine tumors, fibroids and irritated lining of the uterus. Other accompanying symptoms with fibroids can be:
- heavy bleeding with clots, do not stop for a long time, and accompanied by pain;
- pressure and pain in the pelvic area, which are the result of pressure on the pelvis fibroids. As a result of this pressure can be pain in the back of the legs;
- pressure on the bladder provokes the need for frequent urination, urinary cause or, alternatively, urinary retention;
- pressure on the bowel, which can result in bloating and constipation occur;
- lower back pain;
- increasing the size of the stomach resembling pregnancy;
- pain during intercourse.
Methods for treatment of uterine fibroids may be different. The disease can be treated as a medical methods, and with the help of folk remedies. When a woman in need of treatment drugs while the latter should appoint a qualified expert after a careful examination of the patient. The doctor determines the size of the nodes and their arrangement and after that selects the type of treatment depending on the severity of the disease.
If a woman does not feel strange sensations -unpleasant or painful, the doctor offers a careful observation of the disease, as well as the state of health of the patient. In case of failure postponement of treatment of uterine fibroids is assigned an urgent operation because of the failure to cure uterine fibroids can lead to very serious consequences.
With the rapid growth of fibroids, as well as increased symptoms, there are several methods of treatment:
- Medication - Includes the treatment of non-steroidal drugs that reduce inflammation, as well as birth control and hormonal therapy.
Important! Chronic administration of the above drugs can cause menopause, irregular menstruation or absence of menstruation, bloating, nervousness.
- Treatment with surgeryas a result of which there is no fibromic on the labelnodes, and the organ itself remains intact. This method is used to operate on young women who want not to lose the opportunity for pregnancy and childbirth. However, the surgical method reserves scars and adhesions on the uterus, which lead to complications of childbirth and do not allow subsequent surgical interventions. It is also noted that with such removal of uterine fibroids, 10-30 percent of patients have new nodes. But despite this, the surgical method of treatment is the most common, because it makes it possible to completely get rid of uterine fibroids, uterine bleeding and reduce pain.
- Non-surgical treatment - Causes a decrease fibromatous nodes, 10-20percent of which is located in the uterine lumen. This makes it possible to remove them without surgical intervention. This type of treatment is carried out in the first week of menstruation under general anesthesia. To do this, in the abdomen of the patient make a few small incisions to enter the abdominal cavity cameras and surgical supplies. Using this method makes it possible to carry out the removal of fibroids nodes without scars.
Treatment of folk remedies
Traditional methods of treatment of uterine fibroids include many recipes:
- Collect equal amounts galangal root,the root of the cancer of the cervix, grass cat paws, yellow gentian, mountain arnica flowers. This mix well and take a tablespoon of the herbal mixture and pour boiling water 250 ml of boiling water. Infuse for 5-7 minutes and take three times a day before meals.
- Take 27 green chopped nuts, pour a liter of vodka and insist in a cool place without sunlight for several days. Take tincture must be three times a day before meals.
- Prepare an infusion of burdock, for whichneed four tablespoons of crushed root plants pour a liter of water and boil on low heat. Then insist broth in a dark place for 7-8 hours and strain through cheesecloth. Douche infusion once a day to alleviate symptoms of the disease.
- To relieve symptoms of uterine fibroids, you cantake baths for 15-20 minutes a day. To do this, you need to make an infusion of a herbal mixture of valerian, rose hips and hawthorn berries, motherwort grass, celandine, mint. Take two tablespoons of all components, add 30 milliliters of tincture of Indian onion and pour 500 ml of boiling water over all this. Insist 2 hours and add to a hot bath.
Also in the treatment of uterine fibroids folkmethods of treatment using bee products, normalize metabolic processes and soothing. To do this, you need to eat before going to sleep inside sips half glass of warm water with the addition of half tablespoon of honey.
fibroid treatment is also carried out with the help ofclay, which is necessary to smear the lower abdomen and back. In such procedures a clay layer thickness must be at least two centimeters. The applied clay need to cover with gauze, then oilcloth and wrap a towel or handkerchief. Clay is necessary to wash off after half an hour of warm water. This procedure must be done within seven days. The course of treatment should be repeated after four days.
Treatment of uterine fibroids is also carried outfresh juice from fruits and vegetables. Particularly well to the juice of potatoes, beets, cabbage and plums. These juices are useful enzymes, destructive influence on the excess of hormones in the female body, and this is especially true for uterine fibroids.
Fir oil also has an impact on fibroidsuterus. It should take 4-5 drops three times a day inside. Treatment in this way takes approximately three months. But such treatment is contraindicated drink alcoholic beverages.
For the occurrence of uterine fibroid disease prevention is needed:
- eliminate the risk of unwanted pregnancy to avoid abortion;
- to carry out the correction of violations on the hormonal background;
- timely treat gynecological inflammation;
- regular visits to the gynecologist for inspection (at least every six months);
- conduct regular image of sexuality and orgasm;
- the right to use contraceptives (especially hormonal contraceptives, Which significantly reduces the likelihood of uterine fibroids);
- comply with sleep and rest;
- avoid stress, strengthen the immune system;
- intimate hygiene comply with the rules, since it prevents the development of uterine fibroids and other diseases of the genital organs.