Violation of bile secretion
First let's talk a little bit about whyour body needs bile. The liver of a healthy person per day should produce about 500 ml of this product, which is a kind of thick colloidal solution in which a certain ratio are phospholipids, bile acids, cholesterol, bilirubin and various salts. Bile impossible without normal digestion in the digestive tract of fat-soluble vitamins, lipids (i.e. fats) and their suction. Only occurs in the presence of bile fat emulsification, they are available for retracting the bowel wall. Moreover, should the bile flow into the duodenum when a person eats. If the bile bad to arrive, with its lack of fat remains undigested. Then for them "taken" bacteria that live in the walls of the gastrointestinal tract. As a result of a person's processing occur in abdominal pain, discomfort, heaviness, increased flatulence, stool disorders, sometimes weight loss. If this happens for a long time, bile permanently missing, then it leads to a deficiency of fat-soluble vitamins in the body. For example, deteriorating vision in the twilight, the bones become fragile, often concerned about the bleeding. We also add that bile helps the body get rid of harmful excess cholesterol, prevents the flow of putrefaction and fermentation in the gut phenomena, showing antibacterial properties. How do you know that the person violated bile? But on what grounds:
- pain, appearing under the "spoon" or in the right hypochondrium, if a person smoked or eaten a fatty, fried;
- bitterness in the mouth, nausea;
- excessive gas;
- if you have gallbladder calculi, it can happen cramps, called attacks of biliary colic.
If there are any of these symptoms, it is a signal to see a doctor. Maybe the body needs help in the form of a choleretic funds.
Chophytol is included in the group of choleretic drugs. It contains an extract made from the leaves of a field artichoke.
The product is produced in the form of liquid, tablets, syrup and even ampoules.
Biconvex round tablets are browncolor, similar to the lentils. In their packaging can be 180 or 60. As used excipients talc, corn starch, magnesium stearate and trisilicate. The shell consists of talc, rosin, shellac, gelatin, sucrose, carnauba wax, polysorbate 80, calcium carbonate, ethyl parahydroxybenzoate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, colorants. The solution is intended for oral administration, non-transparent, it has a dark brown color, tolerance of yellow cake. As auxiliary components come from glycerol, ethanol, orange flavor, purified water, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate. The volume of liquid in the bottle is 120 ml.
Properties of drugs due to the presence in it of thick or dry extract, extracted from the leaves of an artichoke field that contains a set of biologically active substances:
- tsinarin and phenolic acids confer medicine choleretic and hepatoprotective (reducing hepatic cells) actions;
- inulin, ascorbic acid, riboflavin, thiamine, carotene aid in the normalization of metabolic processes, particularly lipids and cholesterol;
- diuretic effect, the drug enhances the release of urea;
- It displays the body of alkaloids, nitrates, heavy metals.
When administered Hofitol?
The drug is usually prescribed for the treatment of complex diseases such as:
- chronic cholecystitis nekalkulёznogo form (that is, when the accumulation of stones does not occur);
- biliary dyskinesia, which flows through the hypokinetic type, that is, when their reduced motor function;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- chronic hepatitis;
- CRF (chronic renal failure);
- chronic nephritis;
- urinary retention in liver pathologies and heart;
- state when increased blood acetone content;
- toxemia of pregnancy;
- toxemia of the abuse of alcohol and infectious diseases;
- constipationArising as a manifestation of a lack of bile in the intestine;
- acid regurgitation, or a kind of "rotten" air;
Contraindications and side effects
our website warns that sometimes have undesirable effects during treatment, it can be:
- The rash on the skin integument.
- Soft stools, sometimes even diarrhea.
Most of these reactions occur in patients who exceed the recommended dosage Hofitol.
Now list the contraindications:
- bile duct obstruction;
- acute stage renal disease, gall bladder and liver;
- severe forms of renal failure;
- allergy to the components that make up the drug.
How to use the drug?
The most common forms for admission are considered to be a solution, a tablet, a syrup, that their admission processes.
Hofitol should be taken before meals. Adults drink one or two tablets three times a day. Or metered from 2.5 to 5 milliliters of the solution, the number of receptions is the same as the treatment tablets. Babies allowed to give tablets if their age more than six, depending on the weight and age, the dosage is set doctor on average one tablet three times a day. If the child is not six years old, it is better to give him syrup or dig up a solution in a small amount of water.
Babies better dispense medication otkapyvaya in a small amount of water required number of drops calculated pediatrician.
Before taking the syrup or solution, it is necessary to shake the vials.
The course of treatment in adults and children for the same duration, more often it is two or three weeks. On doctor's orders after a time course may be repeated.
Sometimes doctors prescribe Hofitol one or two vials within 7-15 days in a vein or muscle, and only then the patient is transferred to the reception tablets or liquid dosage forms.
Please note, dear readers of our site, that the drug can be administered to pregnant women, not only for the treatment of liver, but also in gestosis in late pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, which is accompanied by the appearance of protein in the analysis of urine, edema, increased blood pressure. But reception Hofitol pregnant women or nursing mothers should be assigned to a doctor with a further control of the patient's condition.
If suddenly there are side effects, the drug overturned by choosing another tool.
Special conditions for storage of the drug is notis required, do not forget that drugs should be placed out of reach of children. The solution and tablets you can buy from the pharmacist without a prescription, but to buy vials require a doctor's prescription.