The composition and properties of the ointment sintomitsinovoy
The main active ingredient of this toolis chloramphenicol, which is also called sintomitsina. According to their chemical properties and structure reminiscent of chloramphenicol chloramphenicol. This component has the ability to kill a variety of bacteria and viruses, and to prevent their further proliferation in the lesions. Note also that sintomitsina cope with those micro-organisms that are not susceptible to penicillin.
The second component sintomitsinovoy ointments - isCastor oil. It is able to remove the redness and inflammation to the affected areas of the epidermis and provide antibacterial action. Castor oil softens the skin and prevents it from drying and flaking.
Manufacturers sintomitsinovoy ointment indicate ininformation on the instructions that the drug helps fight with at least 40 different diseases. our site has allocated some of the common diseases in which treatment is applied liniment sintomitsina:
- Acne, its other name - the hypodermic tick. This parasite settles in the hair follicles and sebaceous glands, it feeds mainly subcutaneous fat. Sintomitsinovoy ointment used in the complex therapy of this disease. It's a little dries the skin, reduces redness and inflammation, promotes healing of wounds.
Despite the fact that sintomitsinovaja ointment is quite an effective means to use it with caution is necessary. MirSovetov would like to draw attention to the following precautions:
- You should not be applied to the affected area onemultiple drugs outdoor activities. That is, if you decide to be treated linimentom sintomitsina only use this tool. Otherwise you run the risk of an allergic reaction to earn.
- Try not to resort to this methodconstantly. Sintomitsinovoy ointment, like other drugs, it is desirable to periodically rotated with other drugs of similar action. In this case, a good alternative to the drug under consideration may be zinc ointment.
- If possible, use the drug locally. That is, if you have a few pimples on the face, apply liniment sintomitsina dot on each of them, and not on the entire surface of the skin. It is advisable not to mix the medicine with cosmetics.
- Frequent use of this ointment may violate the hydro-lipid balance of the skin, which can be triggered antibioticIncluded in the preparation. Consequently, the epidermis can become dry and irritated.
Like any other drug, sintomitsinovaja ointment has a number of contraindications. These include:
- allergy means any of the components;
- liver dysfunction;
- deep mechanical damage to the skin;
- malignant and benign growths on the skin.
Some people using sintomitsinovoy ointmentcan watch at such unpleasant sensations as burning, itching and redness of the treated area of the epidermis - the most common side effects. Among other reactions to the drug include:
- fever, chills;
- skin rashes;
- vomiting or nausea;
- frustration of a chair;
- the appearance of redness and irritation of the skin;
- drop in body temperature;
- a feeling of weakness.
Application sintomitsinovoy ointment during pregnancy
It is proved that the drug active substanceable to cross the placenta, but the impact of medication directly to the fetus was not investigated. Pregnant women should be applied ointment sintomitsinovoy only with doctor's consent and only when it is extremely necessary.