Laminaria and its features
In East kelp decades successfully used as a treatment for many diseases. Good help and seaweed for weight loss.
In addition, in any form (pickled, dried or raw), it retains its rich and useful composition, and it allows the use of algae almost everywhere.
Laminaria - seaweed, which is produced inWhite Sea near the Solovetsky Islands, on the coast of the Far East. For the first time to eat this product began to use Chinese in the XVIII century. Then the Chinese government issued a decree on the use of kelp as a preventive and therapeutic agent for many diseases. Over the years, it began to appear in the diet of other peoples of the world, and gradually came to us in Russia. Name of seaweed kelp was due to its external similarity with leaves of cabbage.
On the shelves of shops you can see canned seaweed either as a dry extract to be added to various dishes.
The use of seaweed is invaluable, because this product contains large amounts of B vitamins, vitamins A, C, E, and D. In addition, it includes:
- vegetable protein;
- analginovaya and folic acid;
- micro and macro elements.
- For the preparation of sea kale salad should be cut with scissors and washed several times with water. Boil the product is not recommended, otherwise you deprive it of vitamins.
- Once the cabbage has dried from the water, it must be put in a separate bowl, season with spices and oil. Delicious diet salad ready. Mayonnaise is not necessary to use for refueling.
- If the salad did not come to your taste, you can addlaminaria to other dishes, such as soups, pastries and other dishes. It takes only one hour. L. a dry product. Maritime taste at the same time will not be felt, but the supply of iodine and iron you can replenish.
- To prepare the infusion of fat burning needtake a handful of kelp, rinse, fill with clean water and leave on all night. Strain the solution in the morning, you need to take it for 2 tablespoons. l. before each meal. Dry kelp acts as a laxative that allows you to effectively cleanse the body.
Just prepare anti-cellulite bath with seacabbage. To do this, 100 grams of dried seafood mixture should pour in a bag of cheesecloth. Further, it should be hung on a crane so that the water is passed through gauze. This bath is useful for removing toxins from the body and get rid of cellulite.
Acquire only be certified product. Often, it is sold in packs of 0,5 and 1 kg. Before you start using, you need to determine if you have any contraindications.
Eat kelp is not recommended in such diseases:
- idiosyncrasy and allergy;
- thyroid disease;
- kidney inflammation;
- shortage vitamin K;
- inflammation of the nasal mucosa;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- and inflammation in the skin hives.
The benefits of seaweed
In addition to this specific product and use it, you can not all such "maritime" diet has many advantages, among them:
- It reduces appetite, suppresses the feeling of hunger;
- quickly saturates the body through dietary fiber. This ability provides kelp her property to burn fat;
- because no product in dry salt can excrete excess water and to get rid of edema.
Disadvantages of mono on seaweed:
- with full replacement of conventional food laminaria may be an acute shortage of protein in the body;
- a lot of contraindications;
- moreover, in the diet does not have enough complex carbohydrates and fats, and therefore is not balanced;
- because of the specific taste of diet on algae are sometimes poorly tolerated.
During his stay on the diet MipSovetovIt recommends limiting physical activity and stress, not to cause the body to further harm. The gym is better to go on the stage of the diet output, and in the period of fasting need to relax and stay in the fresh air.