Suspected pleural effusion occurs when a person begins to feel pain not only at coughingBut also in general during breathing. The disease is, unfortunately, can not be assigned to a number of rare pathologies, since the cause of its development can not only bacteria and viruses, but also fungi and parasites.
Diseases precursor pleurisy
Nature pleurisy mainly secondary. Most often, people get sick with pleurisy, which appears on the basis of existing in his illness. This may be pulmonary tuberculosis, pulmonary inflammation or abscess in one of the lungs.
Often it becomes a symptom of pleurisy pathologies that are not related to infection. Among them:
- malignancies (diseases of the lymphatic tissue, the primary form of lung cancer);
- connective tissue disease such systemic lupus erythematosus, Sjogren's syndrome and scleroderma;
- thoracic lesions resulting from trauma or surgery;
- activity disorder of the digestive tract. This is about chronic pancreatitis, Esophageal perforation, abscess, liver and pancreas;
- uremia, which developed as a result of the running of renal failure;
- myocardial infarction;
- pulmonary infarction;
- systemic vasculitis;
- damage to the pleura active substances of certain medicines.
Options for the development of pleurisy
MirSovetov recalls that pleurisy can not be consideredprimary disease pathology as always becomes the result of the other, the main disease, which appeared in a patient before. Therefore, first of all, the doctor will develop a strategy that would address precisely this underlying disease that caused the pleurisy. So, to save the patient from TBHe will appoint TB complex therapy, treatment of pneumonia is based on the use of antibioticsAnd systemic disease of the connective tissue are removed with the help of immunosuppressive treatment.
In order to facilitate the patient's suffering, ill dry pleurisy, his chest bandage elastic bandage. The inflammatory process is removed with the help of Ibuprofen, Indomethacin, paracetamol, Voltaren - in short, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Apply and glucocorticosteroids by prednisolone type.
For a long time does not pass dry cough impairedtaking medications that suppress the cough reflex (Libeksin, Codeine, glaucine). If the pleural cavity fluid has accumulated, forming edema, the patient is prescribed diuretics, such as amiloride or Veroshpiron. Sometimes doing the pleural puncture.
A significant improvement of the patient is observed after the physiotherapy. Good effect can be achieved warming compresses, massage the chest, electrophoresis and phonophoresis, paraffin therapy, infrared radiation and aerotherapy.
Traditional medicine in the treatment of the disease
- To prepare the home medicine youYou need to badger fat, which you will find in any drugstore. Mix 250 g badger fat, 300 g of a slurry prepared from aloe leaves and 1 cup of honey. Put the mixture in the oven for fifteen minutes over medium heat. Once cool, strain and drink 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day before each meal.
- Take a medium onion and chop it asIt can be smaller. Shredded onion, place on a flat plate and bent over her head, cover with thick cloth. Breathe onion fumes, his eyes closed - mouth and nose should be directly over the plate. Duration of treatment - 10 - 15 minutes in the morning and evening to a visible improvement of health.
- 2 tbsp. l. anise mixture of roots of marshmallow and licorice mix with 1 tbsp. l. kidney pine and sage. Pour part of 0.5 liters of boiling water and leave for 5 hours for infusion. Then strain the liquid and take the healing drink for 1 st. l. 3-4 times per day. Treatment was continued until complete elimination of all symptoms of pleurisy.
- Heat a small portion of olive oil on a steam bath and rub the affected side by the warm liquid, and then make a compress and well Bundle up warm cloth.
- The pulp of the ripe berries cherries also helps to reduce inflammatory reactions on the surface of the lung. Eat useful and tasty medicine under Article 0.25. 3 times a day after meals.
Prevention of disease
The main objective of the prevention of pleurisy - warnprogression of the disease through timely diagnosis and competent treatment of diseases, which can serve as the impetus for the emergence of diseases. Prevention of purulent pleurisy is based on the rapid cleaning of the pleural cavity with blood mixture of air and exudative mass, which can cause the formation of pus. The development of pleural empyema after surgery prevented by controlling the operating aseptic, high-quality sealing lung tissue and careful treatment of bronchial stump.