child disease unpredictable and have the unpleasant featurezastigat us parents by surprise. And, hearing a baby crying or seeing his face blazing heat, the ability to act adequately and calmly assess the situation disappears altogether. Even worse, when the situation requires an immediate response and a delay threatens the health of the baby. On how to correct and timely action will be parents, may depend not only on health but also the child's life. So you should just accept the fact that the first 8-10 years of the life of your baby you will be a little nurses, little doctors. It often happens that you need to relieve pain or reduce the temperature, without waiting for the doctor's examination, so parents should be able to quickly and correctly select appropriate drugs for first aid kid.
Where and how to store children's medicine cabinet
In the house where there is a child, have to be children medicine chest. That children. First, because most of the drugs in this kit is specific enough, and secondly, to casually not to mix with each other with the same name with different drugs, "adult" and "child" dosages.
First aid kit is better placed in such a way that itIt is easily accessible to any adult site, while the baby the opportunity to get to the first-aid kit should be completely excluded. Different preparations intended for: bandages, antipyretics, analgesics, etc. with better hold, except those drugs which require storage at low temperature - in the refrigerator..
The composition of the first-aid kit - fixed assets
One of the most frequently used items inChildren's medicine cabinet is a thermometer. And for infants and for older children would be best to electronic thermometer - fast, practical, comfortable and, most importantly, safely. And if the thermometer shows significant numbers in the 39-40 ° C, it is very important to reduce the temperature to a safe level of about 38 ° C. For this purpose, our site recommends that you always keep in pediatric medicine cabinet:
- Alcohol (wiping);
- Candles antipyretic (Efferolgan, Tsefekon, Viburkol). It is important that the effect of the use of fever-reducing candle will only if administered candle in a pre-cleaned enema intestines;
- Antipyretic syrups (Ibufen, Nurofen,Panadol, Nise). There are syrups, usually quite quickly and significantly relieves the baby. Moreover, these syrups have a double effect: reduce the temperature and relieve pain.
When pain syndrome is necessary to begin to understand clearly "where it hurts" to relieve the pain effectively. Analgesic:
- Drops Otipaks (with ear pain);
- Syrups Panadol and Nurofen (toothache, headache, traumatic pain).
However, abdominal pain is not recommended to blunt using drugs or a warm heating pad, as this may make it difficult to diagnose the causes of pain: appendicitis, Internal injuries, peritonitis.
Starting the flu or acute viralyou should try to stop the disease before the child is in full starts coughing, sneezing and fever. Therefore, in the children's home medicine cabinet should always be:
- Bronhomunal children (capsules). It enhances the body's immune response, reducing the illness and significantly reduce the intensity of symptoms. If you take the capsules at the first sign of cold or flu (frequent sneezing, watery and cold), And you can do to prevent illness;
- Children Anaferon (tablets);
- Nazivin drops (easier breathing with a strong head cold);
- Tincture of calendula and propolis (for gargling at the first sign of angina or acute respiratory disease);
- Spray Geksoral (relief of pain in the throat).
Unfortunately, bruises, abrasions, burns and scratches accrue to children more often than runny nose and cough. For emergency treatment of small cuts and wounds our site recommends reserved by such means as:
- Iodine alcohol;
- Green Diamond (in pencil is much more convenient);
- hydrogen peroxide;
- A sterile bandage;
- Sterile cotton wool;
- Cotton buds (they are easier to clean and pollution ichor from the wound, as well as to lubricate small scratches);
- Plaster on a roll.
For first aid in all types of burnsThere is nothing better than a weak solution of potassium permanganate (potassium permanganate simply). The small bottle must dissolve manganese advance so that the solution was intensely pink. In place of burning such a solution need to pour a thin stream - reduces pain and prevents the formation of "bubble".
For children of all ages are relevant ailments,problems associated with the gastrointestinal tract: diarrhea, vomiting, nausea - frequent companions toddlers from six months to 12 years. Typically, gastrointestinal disorders associated with the problem of "dirty hands", but in this case, to the doctor's examination can and should take steps to prevent dehydration:
- Smectite (powder, bred in the water). The solution smekty vomiting is better to give tiny portions - a teaspoon, no more;
- Rehydron (capsules);
- Activated carbon (for children over 5 years)
If the sick still managed and first meansHelp is useless, the treatment process may need some "support" means. For example, banks, mustard plasters, gauze compresses, etc. Every time chasing these items to the pharmacy, especially when the child is sick and absent himself for buying problematic - a waste of time and effort. Therefore, in the children's first aid kit should always lie clean and prepared in advance for use:
- Metering (measuring syringe, spoon);
- Klizmochki with soft and blunt tip;
- A dozen yellow cards;
- Dense, the size of less than an old T-shirtor T-shirt. This t-shirt our website advises worn over compresses or after jars of mustard plasters, rubbing, which is very convenient. Firmly adhering to the body, it retains heat well and does not provide compression shift, when the baby turns into a bed;
- A few pieces of gauze or a soft, absorbent moisture x / cotton fabric. Close several times gauze or cloth is useful for compresses on the neck, ears, chest and back;
- Oil and alcohol camphor (for rubbing). One bottle is enough for 2-3 grinding, so it's best to do a stock of 2-3 butylkov;
- A soft scarf, throat after wrappingcompress. Good daily worn scarf to use for such purposes is not very desirable, because after this is unlikely to wash stains camphor oil or honey. Therefore, it is advisable to have a special "compress" scarf that can be economical without pangs of conscience to wrap up, to tie and after winding compress anything.
At first glance, the list is large and childrenfirst aid kit filled with these tools may seem very voluminous, but you can always hope that your baby does not need from this list!