Due to the fact that this plant isa natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent, it is used in the treatment of many diseases, including those of the respiratory system. Cough - one of the first symptoms coldsHowever it can also occur due toallergies, as well as in a state of high stress. This symptom is also called a protective reaction of the organism to stimuli that are in the respiratory tract. Regardless of the causes of cough, very difficult without the appropriate treatment to get rid of the disease, as in advanced cases of lung cough may terminate complications.
To eliminate the wet or dry coughmodern medicine makes extensive use of syrups on the basis of plantain. They can be purchased at any drug store or make your own. This natural remedy is a great alternative to expensive drugs is safe for children and adults, as well perceived by any body.
The main therapeutic effect of providingspecial mucus plants. After contact with the mucous membranes of the human respiratory tract where it is evenly distributed, thereby preventing, reproduction malicious infection.
Indications for use syrup plantain are such symptoms:
- complex treatment of diseases of the respiratory system;
- dry and wet cough;
- smokers cough.
Due to the fact that has not been proved complete safety of funds for pregnant women and nursing mothers, the syrup plantain take this group of patients should be with caution.
It was recorded as cases of drug overdose. They appear in the form of allergic reactions in the skin.
Syrup of plantain
Terms of admission:
- If you beat a cough, then you need to take plantain syrup 2 tsp daily during the meal to avoid unpleasant symptoms.
- Allowed to combine the drug with othercomponents, such as honey. This means taking 30 minutes before meals for 1 tsp Honey helps quench mixture sore throat and annoying cough. A great combination of plantain syrup with essential oils.
- When bronchitis to remove phlegm from plantain can be cooked a syrup:
- 3 tablespoons plantain leaves Pour 200 ml. boiling water;
- let stand 30 minutes, then add to 150 g of honey;
- Mix everything and again, heat on the stove.
Cough syrup for children
Whatever it seemed harmless plantplantain syrup composition, it is recommended to give children with care and only on the advice of a doctor. Often cough in children can be productive, that is, with a natural expectoration of phlegm from the bronchial tubes. However, if the sputum does not depart or she is too viscous, then in that case you need to help your child and give syrup plantain.
This tool is able to suppress the cough syndromedilute phlegm. Take his children easily and with pleasure, because the drug has a pleasant taste and aroma. Infants under 2 years old can be given to the syrup after consulting a pediatrician.
In pharmacies you can find a variety of types of syrups, a single component (for example, syrup plantain), and with several components. Sold as safe syrups for infants.
Contraindications to the use of the drug include the following circumstances:
- increased acidity of the stomach and too active development of gastric juice. Take plantain syrup is allowed in remission gastritis;
- gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers;
- increased blood clotting and a tendency to form blood clots;
- idiosyncrasy and plantain are allergic to it;
- intolerance to fructose, and diabetes It prohibited from taking this medication;
- This same rule applies to people with impaired glucose absorption, and congenital lack of sucrase;
- if a child under the age of three, suffered laryngitis, you can not give him syrup plantain.
People suffering from allergies and asthma, especiallycaution should begin treatment syrup and other drugs on the basis of plantain. To begin with our site recommends that a low dose and then gradually increase it and to monitor the reaction of the organism. In the event of a new discomfort reception is better to stop.