herbal drugs in recent years, acquire more and more popular, they differ in the availability and relative safety.
mymedinform.com said that urolithiasis is still considered one of the most common diseases of the excretory system. Moreover, it often strikes people in the most active, eventful period of their life - between the ages of 20 to 50 years. Approximately 40% of the urology department patients have the diagnosis. The environmental situation, the quality of its products and water deteriorate with age, so the number of sufferers is increasing stone formation. Modern task of physicians who treat patients with urolithiasis are not only preventive measures and measures aimed at preventing the formation of stones, remove them, but also the appointment of agents to facilitate the expulsion of stone fragments, which are separated by large rocks at techniques used today lithotripsy. To improve the condition of patients is often helpful Urolesan appointment.
General information about the preparation
Developed by specialists from UrolesanIvano-Frankivsk Medical Institute in 1976. For many years, it is widely used in urology and nephrology. Clinical practice has confirmed its positive impact:
- drug facilitates passage of stones from the urinary tract;
- improve after-effects of distance and contact lithotripsy, bringing shattered stone fragments during the procedure.
The drug is a multi-component, then we touch on moreHis other various pharmacological properties, allowing the use of the drug in the treatment of many diseases, not just urology. The composition of alcohol drops Urolesan used inside, contains extracts derived from five medicinal plants that grow in the Crimea and Prykarpattya:
- marjoram (extracted liquid extract);
- cones, that is, stems of hops (the same liquid extract);
- the seeds of wild carrot (liquid extract);
- fir (oil);
- Peppermint (oil).
More added castor oil and Trilon B.
Drops are greenish-brown color and distinctivemint flavor. They are metered into 25 ml bottles with a dropper of dark color at the top to make it easier to measure patients desired amount of drug. More Urolesan can be found in the form of a syrup or capsules.
What the properties of Urolesan?
Through forming part of medicine herbs, Urolesan shows these effects:
- Significantly reduces muscle spasms of the gall bladder and urinary tract, eliminates pain, thanks to mint peppermint and hop cones.
- Removes attacks, typical of renal and hepatic colic.
- Eliminates edema renal tissue.
- Increases diuresis, ie urine, so thewhole stones or small fragments easily fade. In Urolesane contains terpenes, increasing renal blood flow. This contributes to the outflow of urine. Terpenes excretion of urine occurs also when this is their connection with glucuronic acid, it in turn acts as a protective colloid, urine crystallization warning mechanisms.
- It stimulates the output of blood urea and chlorides.
- It leads to a normal component of urine reaction medium.
- It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial impact.
- Enhances the production of bile and its outflow, improves the supply of blood, liver, promotes the expulsion of gallstones.
- It has mild sedative medication (sedative) properties.
Taking the medicine is absorbed well, half an hour begins the therapeutic effect, which lasts about five hours.
When can I take Urolesan?
The drug is well-proven for the following illnesses:
- pyelonephritisAnd other urological inflammations;
- urate diathesis;
- biliary dyskinesia, flowing through the hyperkinetic type.
And still it is a good prevention of stone formation.
How to take the drug?
Otkapal on a piece of sugar (or in smallamount of water) of 8 to 10 droplets of the solution and orally dispersible. And so the three steps a day. In different cases, the treatment lasts from 5 to 30 days. In attacks of renal (or hepatic) colic number of drops can be increased to 15-20 at one go.
Children are allowed to make such drop since 7 years. Usually, children, the dose is 5-6 drops, but the number of receptions is the same as in adults.
If you purchased the syrup, the adult should drink a teaspoon three times a day. During bouts of colic drink more than one teaspoon, but two.
Babies begin to Syrup with age of one year, depending on the age metered dispenser 1 to 5 milliliters.
Capsules are prescribed in adults and adolescents when they reach 14 years of age. One capsule washed down with water before consumption of food, the number of receptions per day - three.
Are there adverse effects and contraindications?
If you follow the advice of the doctor, do not exceed the dosage is usually no side effects, but an overdose can appear heartburn, Nausea, diarrhea, dizziness. Sometimes patients with allergy symptoms can be traced - itching and rashes on the skin.
We do not recommend taking the medicine with hyperacidity gastritis, Peptic ulcers, are hypersensitive to any component of the formulation it.
The drug is not tested for breastfeeding and pregnant women, so in these times it is better not to take.
More Urolesan manufacturer warns: if the size of kidney stones for more than three millimeters, it is better not to take medication or stay at the same time under the supervision of a physician.
Syrup Urolesan not prescribed to patients suffering diabetes.
Buy Urolesan possible without a prescriptionphysician. Drops necessary to keep access without sunlight at a temperature not exceeding + 20 ° C, and the syrup in a cool place, that is, to + 15 ° C. The place should be available for the kids.
Previous medical shows that treatment of patientshaving calculi in the kidneys (or gall bladder) is successful, if they are assigned Urolesan containing extracts from medicinal plants useful.