The basic rules of a healthy menu
our site found that for the normal course of the process a woman's pregnancy diet should be built based on the following principles:
- Food should be fresh, varied and prepared from natural ingredients.
- Eats food should be rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients necessary for the health of mother and child.
- Serving sizes and their number should be controlled in order to avoid a set of extra kilos.
- It is better to eat often, but slowly. Immediately fill the stomach with plenty of food is not necessary, as this may adversely affect health.
- The daily menu must necessarily include fresh vegetables, fruits and natural juices.
The diet of pregnant women in the first trimester
This period, in most cases, marks the end of an exhausting toxicosis. Pregnant finally could bear to look atany food and choose what to her liking. At this time, as in the beginning of the term, it is necessary to give preference to a healthy and balanced diet. For women at this stage of gestation baby has a few recommendations:
- Choose foods high in vitamin D. This material is a good prevention of rickets the baby, in addition, it promotes proper development of the fetal skeleton. For products containing active vitamin include:
- butter and sour cream;
- egg yolks;
- fish fat.
- dried fruits;
- liver, particularly veal;
- whole wheat bread.
The diet the third trimester
At this final stage of pregnancya woman's body undergoes a lot of stress. Weight and height are increased toddler, child oppresses a majority of internal organs, including the stomach. At this time, the future mother nutrition should be directed both to ensure the healthy development of her offspring, and to facilitate their own state. The choice of food eaten and the portions should be such as to minimize the symptoms heartburn and swelling. Consider some limitations:
- Number drunk liquid should be about 1 liter per day. It is better to drink little and often, trying not to drink water before going to bed.
- Meat and fish broth should be replaced with a solid and low-fat food: boiled meat or fish. Meals can also be baked in the oven.
- To prevent swelling, eat less salt.
- From fried and fatty foods should be avoided altogether.
- Overweight - the enemy pregnant. Firstly, it can complicate the process of birth, and secondly - spoil shape. In order not to gain too many unnecessary kilograms, as much as possible to limit the diet of sugary, flour dishes, pasta and potatoes.
In the last trimester of pregnancy is preferable to feed as follows:
- Instead of white bread is better to eat bran.
- Soup is desirable to do in the vegetable broth, potatoes and cereals put quite a bit.
- Portion of meat should be no more than 200 grams per day. As already mentioned, you should choose low-fat varieties.
- Cooking meals can be by boiling, roasting, stewing, or make them a couple.
- Fish in this period is also very important to the future mother and her baby. As is the case with meat, better to give preference to low-fat types of fish.
- Every day, you can eat about 1 cup of milk and the same amount of yogurt. Quality cheese is also not hurt.
- Potato side dishes and pasta is better prefer porridges: buckwheat, rice, wheat, barley.
- to prevent constipationThat often accompany pregnant on this term, it is necessary to use a sufficient amount of fiber. It can be found in cabbage, squash, pepper, and also in fruits.
- As drink can be a mineral water, tea, juices or broth hips.
Watch your weight
Superfluous kgs nobody has brought benefits. Often during pregnancy, a woman wakes up very strong appetite and desire of every moment something to chew on. Many think that they can quickly get into their original shape after giving birth, but it is not. It is believed that a healthy woman of average height and normal constitution can dial during gestation baby from 9 to 15 kg - this figure is different in each case. In the next month or two after the appearance of a baby born young mother to lose a large part of the weight, but those who scored above the norm, will have to put a lot of effort in order to lose weight. Among other things, excessive power is fraught with fetal weight increase, which may lead to complications during childbirth.
In some cases, due overweight fluid retention. In this case, doctors recommend eating less salt, or to opt out at the time of this product.