Summary of stroke
Many confuse the concepts stroke and a heart attack or even think that this is one and the same. Myocardial obtained as a result of lack of oxygen in the heart muscle. The cause of a stroke is a lack of oxygen in the cerebral vessels.
Stroke - a real disaster of the local scale, which can be fatal. It is derived from the violation circulatory in the brain. The reasons may be different, including thrombus, tumor, hypertension and so on. d. At the first signs of stroke is very important as soon as possible to provide first aid, because the account is literally on the minute, and the car with doctors usually goes quite a long time.
How to behave in such a situation and whether it is possible to predict on any grounds?
The first signs and causes of stroke
There is another way, not included in the SPD -ask the patient to stick his tongue and inspect it. If he twisted, unnatural or stressful unruly sinks on one side, this indicates a stroke attack.
At the slightest suspicion is necessary to take prompt action. What, MirSovetov tell later.
Now let's find out if you can avoid the attack itself, eliminating the risk situation for a potential patient.
To prevent stroke, follow these guidelines:
- Regularly check your blood pressure and keep it normal, taking appropriate medications as needed.
- Eat right - turn to the diet more red food, avoid fatty, smoked and roasted. Do not abuse alcohol.
- Keep a mobile way of life in accordance with the age - the usual half-hour walk in the morning and evening will strengthen health.
- Keep track of the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- People who are overweight are at risk.
- Quit smoking - Smoking constricts blood vessels and the blood does not enter the brain and other parts of the body in the right amounts.
- Diabetes and seizure activity may also trigger a stroke.
- Less nervous - Stress is a catalyst for the majority of known diseases.
- Explore the family tree - if your ancestors often had strokes, perhaps, you are at risk.
First aid for stroke
If you can not avoid the attack, it remains only to quickly and correctly to react in an emergency situation. The first thing you need to ask someone to call ambulanceAnd most patients do.
Actions to be taken in the event of a stroke:
- If the patient is conscious, it is necessarylay on a hard bed or on the floor, placing a pillow under his head, or a jacket that's head and shoulders were located just above the body. Thus, you reduce blood pressure in the brain and posposobstvuete partial outflow of blood.
- Do not move the patient up to the arrival of ambulances and do not let it go.
- Make sure that people could breathe freely (remove tie, scarf, unbutton his shirt, loosen the belt on his pants). If you are indoors, open the window to let in fresh air.
- In no case do not give the patient food or drink, even plain water. Stroke can impair swallowing function, and the patient simply drown or choke.
- Do not give the patient any medication prior to arrivalemergency, especially if you are helping a stranger! You can be sure that give it a saving pill, which is not just to help you out in such situations, and a person may be allergy at one time or another component of the medication.
- If the stroke happened while eating, remove food debris from the mouth. The same applies to the other selections, such as blood (his tongue), mucus, foam, vomiting, etc. If the beginning of human puke, Uncoordinated, turn it on its side, wait until the vomiting and clean his mouth.
- If the patient has lost consciousness, but can breatheyourself, turn it on its side, head tucked under his arm. The head should lie on his hand, leaning forward slightly. Leg bend at the knee to lock a person in a lateral position and prevent the body to roll.
- If the person is unconscious and not breathing, you must carry out artificial respiration and chest compressions.
- Speak with the victim calm invigoratingtone - it is very important to calm him down psychologically, because the panic in such a situation can only aggravate the problem. Do not show the victim that you are scared or thrilled, even if this is the case. Provide him the full moral support.
- When the ambulance arrived, and quicklyclearly describe the picture of which happened. Try to tell a maximum of information in a short time, so as not to lose too much time, and increase the chances of saving the patient. The more there will be to provide professional medical care, the longer the brain will remain without the proper amount of oxygen, and will therefore deny certain parts of it. If the patient is not in time to help, he may forever lose the basic motor skills, unlearn to speak, swallow, blink, or even die.
If you are at risk, you mustregularly stroke prevention, so as not to become a victim of an attack. Thus, in the case of overweight problem can be solved by getting rid of the extra kilos, but what if the cause of stroke could be epilepsy or heredity?
In this case, natural resources and helpself-control. Get used to walk in the fresh air and do aerobic exercises. Let your body and mind as much as possible of pure oxygen. Very good in this regard, helping holotropic breathing and yoga. If none of the above proposed you do not like it, buy a bike or join a pool.
Be careful what you drink and eat. Score a fridge with fresh vegetables, fruit, buy a juicer to make every day to cook healthy juices.
If you already had an attack of ischemic stroke,the doctor may prescribe medications to reduce the risk of recurrence of the disease. Antiplatelet drugs are designed to thin the blood and make clots form, the sealing vessels in the brain. Most often it is aspirinosoderzhaschie drugs, the dosage of which should be determined strictly individualno.Takzhe you can appoint anticoagulants, the purpose of which - slowing blood clotting.