Description of the disease
Distinguish the following forms of this syndrome:
- Neuro muscular.
- Pseudo-resistant and psychopathological;
- Disruption of thermoregulation.
- Hypotalamic epilepsy.
The reason for the appearance of this pathology is quite difficult to determine. But in any case, it is known that the disease is associated with a violation of the work of the endocrine system.
The development of syndrome is possible due to the following factors:
- Brain-brain injuries.
- Long infectious process.
- Long stress.
- Chronic intocication of the body.
- Constitutional obesity.
- Neuroendocrine changes occurring during puberty.
It is noticed that people aged 30 years have been susceptible to this fear. In this case, the occurrence of the disease does not depend on the gender. If this pathology is not to be treated in a timely manner, then serious complications are possible.
- Heart failure.
- Gynecomastia (increase in breast glands in benign form).
- Myocardianiodistrophia (Pathology of the heart muscle).
- Polycystrosis syndrome ovarian.
The symptoms of this syndrome are different and depend primarily from the stage and form of the prevailing pathological process. Therefore, it is quite difficult to carry out the diagnosis of the disease. However, some characteristic features of the disease were noted. We will tell about them.
In the hypothalamic syndrome flowing with Epilepsy, Patients have seizures, the duration of which is possible about a day. Often, a strong pain in the heart appears first. In this case, the trembling of the limbs, an increase in body temperature and blood pressure disruption. Eliminate such a attack most often very difficult. If you do not take any action for the treatment of illness, such attacks can repeat almost every week.
With the vegetative-vascular form of the disease in patients, the following symptoms are noted:
- Weakness and increased fatigue.
- Physical depletion (lack «Life» forces).
- Bad weather portability.
- Increased heart rhythm (rapid heartbeat).
- Unstable stool.
- Feeling shortness of air.
- Increased sweating.
- Cook and finger trees.
The survey reveals in such patients asymmetric fluctuations of blood pressure, the revival of the reflexes of tendons. In addition, changes in the reaction of blood vessels on mechanical irritation are observed. Often, such violations occur due to the presence of nervous system disorders.
In most patients, this syndrome proceeds in the form of periodically emerging attacks. Most often it is vaginsular, sympathy-adrenal or mixed crises. Attacks most often arise in the afternoon or at night.
In the event of a sympathy-adrenal crisis, the following symptoms are observed:
- Pulse increases up to 110-140 beats per minute.
- Cooling or numbness.
- Raising Arterial pressure up to 150 at 90 - 180 to 110.
- Unpleasant feelings in the field of heart.
- Chills, motor concern.
- It is possible to increase body temperature up to 38-39 degrees.
- Fear of death, anxiety.
As for the vaginsular crisis, it is characterized by the following symptoms:
- Break, weakness and lethargy.
- Anxiety mood.
- Facial redness.
- Lowering blood pressure and pulse.
- Increased sweating.
- Increased intestinal peristalsis.
- Pain in the abdomen.
- Possible skin pallor, slow motion and dyspnea.
Such crisis can last 5 minutes to several hours.
After the attack, the patient has sweating, general weakness and lethargy, headache and feeling of fear. Call for defecation and allergic reaction in the form of urticaria or Email Qincke.
With mixed attacks, there is a combination of symptoms of vaginswasular and sympathy-adrenal crises that may occur in turn. At the same time, vegetative disorders are manifested both with damage to the temporal fractions and during damage to the hypothalamic lobe of the brain.
With this syndrome, a violation of thermoregulation is often manifested, which is accompanied by a hyperthermic crisis. At the same time in the patient on the background of a long fever rises temperature Body up to 39-40 degrees. By evening, the temperature usually decreases. Any antipyretic funds for such crises do not work. Most often, such disorders are observed in children's and youthful age.
To diagnose hypothalamic syndrome, our site benefits the following methods:
- MRI pituitary and brain. In patients, this method often reveals Hydrocephalius, flowing with an increase in intracranial pressure. In addition, symptoms and signs of oxygen starvation are found.
- Ultrasound thyroid gland. In this case, the thyroid nodes often detect, whose value helps determine the results of blood tests for hormones.
- Uzi liver. In disruption of fat and carbohydrate metabolism, there is an increase in the liver and its fatty infiltration.
- Biochemistry and blood test for hormones. With the help of them you can set exactly how you are broken metabolism, what, in turn, will help you choose the right treatment faster.
- MRI and ultrasound of adrenal glands. This study is usually carried out by identifying deviations from the standard of adrenal hormones in the blood.
- Heart study. Allows you to get information why blood pressure is increased. In particular, ECG is prescribed, daily monitors of heart and pressure.
In the presence of this pathology it is very important to begin treatment in a timely manner. Diagnostic results are used by a doctor in order to understand approximate causes, as a result of which hypothalamic syndrome was formed. In accordance with this, the doctor prescribes further treatment that includes:
- Medical gymnastics.
- Psychotherapist sessions (if necessary).
For successful treatment, physical activity is required, but such activity can lead to an increase in blood pressure. Therefore, it is recommended to increase the load gradually and at the same time, if necessary, adjust the pressure using special preparations. Over time, the pressure is normalized, and medicines will no longer need. Patients often teach the set of exercises that it can perform independently.
In the treatment, special preparations are prescribed, which improve the brain circulation. In addition, vitamins of group B are used, the necessary amino acids, as well as calcium preparations. Useful physiotics and reflexotherapy.