From a long time to reduce bleeding, disinfection of the Russian Academy of Sciences and their further healing, folk healers were used by nettles. This plant, many centuries, enjoys well-deserved in women, as it is capable of positively influenced by the female organism.
Useful properties of nettle
In the forest, gardens and gardens, in fences, literally in every courtyard you can find this unpretentious burning plant. At the same time, not everything is aware that nettle can be successfully used as a folk agent to strengthen hair and get rid of dandruff, to increase the level Hemoglobin in blood anemia, as well as in the form of a diuretic. Means prepared on the basis of this plant can be used to facilitate the state in various diseases - rheumatism, atherosclerosis, Eczema and water. Nettle is useful for people with chronic diseases, with low immunite, normalizes cardiac activity and metabolism, Effective for Treating hemorrhoids, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as the liver. The healing properties of this plant will help to stop the bleeding, as well as eliminate the microbes and bacteria, T.To. This plant is distinguished by antiseptic properties. Using nettle, you can disinfect wounds. Nettle with abundant menstrual bleeding is able to have a comprehensive effect on the state of the uterus, vessels, influence the composition of the blood.
Due to the presence of various vitamins (K, C and Group B) and various biologically active substances, nettle has a wide range of useful effects - a plundering, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, choleretic, anticonvulsant and expectorant properties, light laxative action. In addition, with the help of this medicinal plant, it is possible to strengthen blood clotting and increase the amount of hemoglobin. Due to the presence of insulin stimulating the production of insulin, this plant can be used as an antidiabetic agent. Chlorophyll contained in the plant contributes to the granulation and epithelization of tissues, and also increases the uterine tone.
The main function of vitamin K, present in significant quantities in the composition of this plant, is to participate in the formation of blood platelets. These blood taurges are involved in the coagulation process (blood coagulation), which prevents greater blood loss in damage to the vessels, including under menstrual bleeding. With a shortcoming in the body of this vitamin, the process of platelet formation is significantly slowed down. For their lives, on average, a woman loses about 90 liters of blood during menstruation. When menstruation, the norm of daily blood loss is no more than 30-40 ml, which is accompanied by the loss of iron in the body in the amount of 15-20 mg. With moderately abundant bleeding - an average of 40-60 mg, and «Threads» In quantities more than 60 ml per day are able to provoke a serious iron deficiency, and as a result, cause anemia.
In the presence of pulling pain at the bottom of the belly, accompanied by enhanced bleeding, it is necessary to consult with a gynecologist. Strong weakness, dyspnea, dizziness, Semi-resistant states caused by abundant and long-term blood loss are characteristic of women with disorders of the menstrual cycle. If serious pathologies are excluded, you can try to minimize blood loss and reduce the duration of menstruation, applying nettle-based agents.
With the help of netting preparations, one can affect the body as follows:
- facilitate the state with abundant painful menstruation, while reduce blood loss by strengthening blood clotting;
- Fill the lack of iron in the body caused by bleeding - with the ascorbic acid contained in this plant, will contribute to the absorption of iron;
- Chlorophyll from nettle leaves will have a wound healing effect;
- Preparations containing nettles will help complete monthly faster (within one or two days after receiving data of funds), as well as over time normalize menstrual cycle.
The nettle is useful if you gathered in the period of critical days to go on a business trip or go on vacation.
How to apply nettle during menstruation
In case of painful and abundant menstruation, you can use proven folk recipes for making teas, nasties and beams from nettle. They will be antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, normalizing blood loss and anesthetic effect.
Nettle leaves are easy to purchase in a pharmacy, and you can also prepare yourself.
Recipes with nettle use during menstruation:
- Bepowing juice is diluted with water and take before eating (15-20 minutes before meals). To reduce blood loss and overall improvement in menstruation at menstruation, take 1 h. L. The juice of the spectal leaves and dissolve at 4 h. L. WATER, take twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. To stop the bleeding during menstruation, you must take three times a day for 1 st. L. Squa nets divorced at 4 h. L. water (every time it is recommended to cook fresh juice). This method is quite effective - it is possible to expect results in 5-8 hours after the initial reception of netting agents.
- Liquid nettle extract (sold in a pharmacy) take 30 minutes before meals - 30-40 drops, dissolving in a quarter of a cup of warm boiled water.
- Rearance of nettle can be prepared as follows - a tablespoon of crushed leaves of nettle to pour 200 ml of hot boiled water and cook on low heat for 10 minutes, wait for cooling and strain. The resulting decoction must be taken in a period of abundant monthly to reduce blood loss 4-5 times a day by ? glasses, regardless of food. If you want to get rid of the feeling of gravity at the bottom of the abdomen and soreness, it will be enough to take 1 st. L. of this beam 3 times a day before meals.
- Sometimes preparations with netties do not have a significant effect on blood loss during menstruation - this may indicate the individual weak sensitivity of the body to active ingneco components of this means. In any case, nettle is able to significantly reduce the unpleasant sensations throughout critical days and improve well-being in general.
- In addition to the hemostatic effect, nettle-based agents increase the content of hemoglobin and erythrocytes in the blood, and also contribute to the normalization of the hormonal background. It should be borne in mind that these funds significantly enhance the blood coagulation, so they are recommended for persons with increased blood coagulation, and only after preliminary consultation with the doctor.
To strengthen the general condition of the body, including during menstruation, as well as for effective blood purification and vessels, you can apply the following infusion from nettles:
- 100 g chopped net leaves add to half the bottle of vodka, insist at room temperature during the day, then place in a dark place for a week. After the specified time expires, resolve fluid. The resulting infusion must be placed in a container of dark glass. Take a 0.5 teaspoon twice a day - in the morning and evening before meals.
Contraindications for the use of nettle
In connection with the property of nettles, it is contraindicated in addition to it with its content Thromboflebit and Varicose extension of veins - Due to the danger of blood clots. In addition, the use of nettle is contraindicated in the presence of the following diseases:
- Diseases of kidneys.
It is important to note that during pregnancy, it is strictly forbidden to receive funds with a net content, as it can be provoked in this way Premature birth.
In addition, nettle is undesirable to apply with cysts, polyps and various tumors of appendages, t.E. if necessary for medical treatment.
With abundant and painful menstruation, regardless of the reception of cooked nets, our site recommends:
- try to rest more rest, minimize physical and emotional overload;
- Carefully monitor the intestinal emptying, t. To. At the occurrence of menstruation, the uterus increases in size and puts pressure on nearby organs. A few days before the onset of critical days, the consumption of oily and fried food, sweet swelling;
- Digestive diuretics will help to get rid of gravity at the bottom of the abdomen - for example, the decoction of the field of field.