The waiting period for a pregnant baby needto their health doubly careful: to protect themselves from excessive emotional and physical stress, communicating with unpleasant people, junk food and medicines. Unfortunately, toothache It is often sudden and rapidly progressivecharacter - it is exhausting and maddening. How can you do without pills? Sometimes a tooth ache so badly that it seems without the usual analgesic does not live up to in the morning to go to the dentist. Are there ways to overcome such suffering, without resorting to pills help? our site will try to answer this question!
Why toothache in pregnant women
Before you figure out how to get rid ofexcruciating pain, talk about the reasons for its occurrence. In a society firmly rooted opinion that teeth ache certainly if just do not care for them, but in reality it is not so. Sometimes problems associated with the development of inflammation in the oral cavity due to objective factors.
For example, during pregnancy, the risk to getcaries increases 2 times. The reason is the shortage of vitamins and minerals in the body of the future mother, as well as a radical change in her hormonal levels. The list still need to add disorder metabolism and a significant increase in the level of acidity in the mouth on the ground toxicosis. Frequent nausea, Vomiting and aversion to different products is a lack of calcium in the body of the pregnant woman, which primarily affects the state of the jaws women.
Toothache during pregnancy: to suffer can not be treated?
Let's try to figure out how to doexpectant mother, if severe toothache caught her by surprise. Remember that the most important condition to combat the pain at home during pregnancy - security. To dispense with potent drugs, not necessarily through pain, calling for help all his patience. Try to reduce pain and relieve some inflammation of the gums, using the following guidelines:
- Rinse mouth with herbal decoctions. Conduct an audit of your home first aid kit: you will approach a sage, gang bangand St. John's wort, plantain, calendula. In use as an antiinflammatory drug even solution of water and salt. Rinse your mouth, you can throughout the day.
- Soak a piece of cotton wool with vegetable oil, then apply it a little balm "asterisk" the size of a match head. Attach the pad to the gum above the tooth - disturber of your peace of mind.
- Traditional medicine maintains that a fineremedy for toothache is a common stud. This table seasoning used by many housewives. A pinch of clove powder should be sprinkled inflamed gums and very soon the pain will decrease significantly.
- Another undisputed leader in dental decisionproblems consider garlic. A small slice of the burning agent must be applied to the gums in the tooth of the patient, and then relax for a while, because the pain is sure to subside. By the way, there is another way to deal with aching teeth with the help of garlic. Apply a little garlic pulp into a vein throbbing wrist: put medicine on his right hand, if toothache on the left side and vice versa.
- If you caught up trouble in the summer, track downplantain leaf, strongly squeeze it to release the juice and turning into a tube, put into the ear on the side where the tooth aches. After a while, the pain subsides.
- If you are an avid grower, may yourwindowsill there are effective natural cures. The leaves of aloe tree, Pelargonium and Kalanchoe is applied to irritated gums to reduce inflammation. These plants rather quickly improve your health.
- Buy at the pharmacy liquid titled "Dental drop", put a few drops on a cotton swab and apply to the epicenter of the pain. The tool, prepared on the basis of tincture of valerian, Essential oil of mint and camphor has analgesic, antiseptic and soothing properties.
If traditional medicine is powerless
Sometimes the problem is related to the condition of the teeth andthe oral cavity is so serious that it can not be treated with folk remedies. However, pain - whether it is dental or other origin - can cause a pregnant woman and her baby no less harm than drugs. In this case, it is important to get rid of it faster by using any of the following painkillers, the use of which is allowed during a delicate period:
- Zoom tooth flour will help the tablet Shpy or Drotaverinum (the same preparation of nationalproduction). The tool has proved itself as an excellent antispasmodic, so successfully struggling with pains, which are located in the head, stomach or teeth.
- To reduce discomfort in the patient's tooth helps Helps to overcome Grippostad. However, at the initial stage of pregnancy you need to use it very carefully.
- If the pain is not very pronounced, an expectant mother can drink 1 tablet of paracetamol? tempalgin tablets,? Pentalgin tablet (optional).
- When a toothache in pregnant women, mosttime to think about the tools that are used in tooth eruption in children. For example, gels and Kalgel Dentol baby-famous for its analgesic and anti-inflammatory qualities. A small amount of money you need to put on the irritated gums.
- With a very strong toothache, a pregnant woman can drink one tablet Ketanova.
Features of the application of analgesics during pregnancy
What would an expectant mother has taken to address anytoothache, it should be remembered that it is better to coordinate their actions with the therapist. All types of treatment in the early stages of pregnancy is carried out with great care. The woman responsible for the baby's health, which she wears under her heart, should remember the following:
- At the beginning of the first trimester of pregnancy, the fetus hasvery small and any mother's careless decision could harm him. After 3 months, your baby is already protects the robust placental shell, so the effect of various potential hazards on his condition is not so pronounced.
- If circumstances force a pregnant takedrug, drug dosage selected should be observed at all times! For example, drugs such as Ketanov, Ketorol, Nurofen, Grippostad, expectant mothers can be taken in an amount of not more than 1 tablet. Use these drugs is necessary in an emergency, and after consultation with the competent person (preferably).
- To make an appointment to the dentist should be immediatelyafter the appearance of suspicious or unpleasant sensations in the area of a tooth. Only a doctor under the force to solve this problem: it would eliminate the cause, not the symptoms. For the treatment and removal of teeth modern dentistry uses qualitative painkillers that do not penetrate to the fetus through the placenta.
- To eliminate toothache categoricallyIt is forbidden to rinse your mouth with cold water - this procedure will only aggravate your situation, accelerate the development of the inflammatory process and, as a result of complications.
Toothache plunges many into a panic - giveknow about yourself children's fears. However, the future mother has no time to be afraid, because she must first of all take care of the well-being of her baby. A sick tooth and an inflamed gum represent open doors for various kinds of infections, which are just waiting for the moment to attack the vulnerable union of mother and child. The faster a pregnant woman consult a dentist with complaints of toothache, the sooner she will forget about this trouble.