The causes of the disease
The urethra (the urethra) in men prone to inflammation due to the impact of the following factors:
- The activity of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Mechanical injury.
- Chronic disease with sluggish flowing inflammatory reaction (eg, tonsils defeat tonsillitis).
- Abuse sour, pickled, spicy and salty foods, alcoholic beverages: can respond to such a severe inflammation of the urinary tract walls diet.
- Toxic poisoning.
- Allergic reaction.
Infection causes unprotected sex with casual female partners, or poor hygiene. for men's health threats are HPV virus herpes, Ureaplasma, streptococci, staphylococci,E. coli, gonococci and gardnerelly. Vulnerable tissue injury occurs during medical procedures, or result in urolithiasis. Severe hypothermia immediately reflected on the general state of immunity and revitalization of harmful microorganisms.
Launched urethritis patient threatens serious negative consequences, some of which are irreversible.
Without proper attention to the problem of infectionhits new tissue, including the prostate, seminal vesicles, the head and the foreskin of the penis. Severe inflammatory response may lead to the extinction of fertility, and the man becomes infertile.
When the first symptoms of the disease need to immediately seek the help of doctors.
The clinical picture of the pathology
Tendency to decay urethritis do not have, so it is necessary to do the treatment as early as possible. However, doctors warn their patients seek the help of folk medicineBecause this treatment is not always effective. One has only to miss out on valuable time, and the disease becomes chronic, with frequent exacerbations.
Under the supervision of the urologist the patient will pass several stages of treatment of urethritis.
First of all, diagnostic procedures usingthe doctor verify the accuracy of their guesses about urethritis. After a visual inspection and palpation of the penis, scrotum and prostate, the patient will send to the laboratory, to pass the following tests:
- Blood test for infectious diseases, sexually transmitted diseases.
- Analysis of urine.
- A smear from the urethra to determine the causative agent.
After confirming the diagnosis of the doctor inindividually prescribe the patient a comprehensive treatment, specificity is determined by the sensitivity of the degree and kind of urethritis pathogen. Here is an exemplary diagram of the treatment of urethritis in men:
- antibacterial agents, provided thaturethritis is of bacterial origin. Assign mainly Metronidazole, Azithromycin, gentamicin, lincomycin hydrochloride, doxycycline hydrochloride. Treatment regimen to nominate a minimum frequency of administrations per day (1-2 admission) rate of less than 10 days;
- parallel antibiotics the patient is prescribed probiotics - drugs that protect the intestinal microflora of the dysbacteriosis development. It Linex, Bifiform, Atsipol, Bifidumbacterin;
- nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs;
- antiallergic drugs - Suprastin, Tsetrin, Tavegil;
- immunomodulators and complex vitamins (Ribomunil, Duovit, Timalin);
- some cases of urethritis require physiotherapy appointment and administration of antiseptic solutions in the urethra.
It is important! Medications for the treatment of urethritis has the right to appoint a doctor. Self-medication can be dangerous for the health of the patient.
When the main course of treatment will be performed,the patient will need to once again pass the tests, the results of which the doctor will understand how effective the measures taken. Modern drugs taken by a doctor, left little chance of a complication of the disease.
The patient should be informed thatapproximately 10% were ill urethritis after successful results of treatment relapse can occur in 2-3 months. Then it is imperative to go to the hospital to be retested.
Traditional medicine and urethritis
Urethritis Treatment of folk remedies is only possible after consultation with the doctor!
- 4 h. L. chopped fresh wheat grass pour 1 cup of cold water and leave in a cool place for 12 hours. Then the infusion should be filtered, and pour 1 cup boiling water the grass. After 10 minutes, a means of re-filtered and mixed hot and cold infusions. Healing liquid drink half a cup 4 times a day - before meals and at bedtime.
- If urethritis accompanied by painful cuttingpain in the urethra, use a decoction of lime color. Pour 2 tbsp. l. linden flowers 2 cups hot water and simmer agent for 10 minutes. Once the broth has cooled, filter it and take before bed 1 cup.
- 1 h. L. flowers of cornflower pour 1 cup of hot water and leave for an hour, then strain the infusion and take 2 tbsp. l. 3 times a day before meals.
- Another effective way to combaturethritis is generally regarded as parsley. The efficiency of this plant is confirmed by long-term practice. Finely chop a bunch of parsley, seed approximately 80 g and pour raw milk. Now put the vehicle in a warm oven and keep there for as long as the milk is not fully heated with. Strain the mixture, which you have as a result turned out and take 2 tablespoons. l. at intervals of 1 hour. Means you need to drink in 1 day.
- You can also prepare an infusion of parsley. 1 h. l. crushed leaves of plants pour 0.5 liters of water and put on a night in a warm place. In the morning strain and drink it means for 3 tbsp. l. every 3 hours during the day.
Prevention of urethritis in men
Ubiquitous statistics show that the vastthe majority of men, or rather, every second, after 50 years, faced with this unpleasant disease as prostatitis. At the same time, few of the stronger sex can relate this important problem with a history of urethritis in the past. Meanwhile, the presence of infection in the urethra is a fertile ground for the development of prostatitis.
Neglect their health leads to serious consequences - on the basis of chronic urethritis develops vesicles orchitis, Balanoposthitis, kollikulit. All these diseases are a major threat to male sexual function, leading to infertility or Reiter's syndrome.
To avoid the development of urethritis and its complications, men need to keep in mind a few simple rules:
- Arrange personal life, refusing to indiscriminate sexual intercourse.
- Timely react to the appearance of any chronic diseases, which are accompanied by an inflammatory response.
- Do not supercool.
- Attend the WC at the first urge to urinate, "tolerate" a full bladder is extremely undesirable.
- Refuse from alcohol, limit yourself to the use of fatty, spicy and salty foods.
- Do not get involved in physical activities prohibitive.