Come to the aid of herbal medicine Bronchipret. He will try to solve two problems: reduce inflammation in the respiratory tract and to remove sticky mucus, after diluting it.
General information about the preparation
Production of the drug dealsknown pharmaceutical company specializing in the production of natural resources, called "Bionorica", located in Germany. At the pharmacy, you will see 3 formulations Bronchipret:
- The drops that are used inside. It is dark brown, clear liquid, which has an obvious smell of thyme. Most often, the vial contained 50 ml of the solution, but it is packaging and 100 ml. The bottle is equipped with a cap-dispenser.
- Tablets - in multiples of 20, 50 or 100 pieces. Colour them green, biconvex shape, surface semi-coated.
- Syrup - light brown transparent liquid,having a fragrant smell. It allowed the appearance during storage at the bottom of the bottle (50 and 100 ml) a precipitate. The package is enclosed measuring cup, there is a cover-dispenser.
On the composition and medicinal properties
It was created primarily for syrup Bronchipretchildren from three months to six years. But it may well take and older children as well as adult patients. Medicinal properties have the same syrup that has been listed in drops. But it works more smoothly, because there is much less of ethanol. Its effectiveness is confirmed by many years of experience in pediatric patients. The decision to appoint syrup little patient receives only the doctor, he also picks up the dosage, given the weight and age of the child. Parents just need to accurately follow instructions pediatrician. Giving the medicine should be three times a day after meals, before dosing bottle is shaken. Kids expedient to count the number of drops of syrup, but older children and adults can measure the syrup with the help of the enclosed in the package measuring cup. We give only the average dose by age:
- from 3 to 12 months. - At 1-1.1 ml;
- from 1 to 2 years - 2.2 ml;
- from 2 to 6 years - 3.2 ml;
- from 6 to 12 years - 4.3 ml;
- from 12 years and adults - 5.4 ml.
Recall that the exact dosage you calculate physician.
Application Bronchipret tablets
The tablets are usually prescribed for adults and children,age over 12 years. Substances spring primrose root enhance the activity of ciliated epithelium of the bronchi. According to their "team" ciliated vigorous growths contract and move in the desired direction, "moving" phlegm to "exit" from the respiratory tract. Besides primrose enhances huddled agglomerated bronchi, so expectorant effect is enhanced. Well, thyme extract also makes its "contribution" to the therapeutic effect, showing anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal properties. Start receiving the tablets can be before the visit to the doctor, when making its presence felt dry cough, sputum when almost none. In this case, it is appropriate to begin receiving extraordinary means to step out of unproductive cough went into productive. After inspection and auscultation of the lungs, perhaps, the doctor will advise to continue receiving Bronchipret. But there are times that this drug may be replaced by other means. The tablets should be taken after a meal is not (as recommended in the treatment of drops and syrup), and 30 minutes before a meal. Chew them is not necessary - just swallow and wash down with water (room temperature). Dosage: one tablet three times a day. The average duration of treatment Bronchipret pills - from 10 to 14 days.
Are there any contraindications and side effects?
Most people tolerate treatment Bronchipret. Allergic reactions occur only in those who have a tendency to allergies. several cases have been recorded whenpatient after taking the tablet form Bronchipret nausea. If the patient is overdosed drops, syrup or pills, then there are: abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, Vomiting. Then you want to gastric lavage and reception activated carbon (The dose depends on the weight). The manufacturer warns that Bronchipret should not be used when:
- serious liver disease when its function is impaired;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- alcoholism (Due to the presence of alcohol);
- epilepsy, Traumatic brain injury, brain diseases;
- are hypersensitive or allergic to the components that are part of.
You can not drink a tablet with lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption.
We remind you that the syrup can be given since the crumbsthree months of age, a drop - six and a tablet - only twelve years old. Patients taking Bronchipret report that quickly got rid of the cough and recovered. Bronchipret can be combined with other drugs used in the treatment of respiratory diseases (such as bronchodilators, antibiotics, Sulfonamides). You can not only drink this phytopreparation with drugs that target the suppression of cough.