Come to the aid of herbal medicine Bronchipret. He will try to solve two problems: reduce inflammation in the respiratory tract and to remove sticky mucus, after diluting it.
General information about the preparation
Production of the drug dealsknown pharmaceutical company specializing in the production of natural resources, called "Bionorica", located in Germany. At the pharmacy, you will see 3 formulations Bronchipret:
- The drops that are used inside. It is dark brown, clear liquid, which has an obvious smell of thyme. Most often, the vial contained 50 ml of the solution, but it is packaging and 100 ml. The bottle is equipped with a cap-dispenser.
- Tablets - in multiples of 20, 50 or 100 pieces. Colour them green, biconvex shape, surface semi-coated.
- Syrup - light brown transparent liquid,having a fragrant smell. It allowed the appearance during storage at the bottom of the bottle (50 and 100 ml) a precipitate. The package is enclosed measuring cup, there is a cover-dispenser.
On the composition and medicinal properties
It was created primarily for syrup Bronchipretchildren from three months to six years. But it may well take and older children as well as adult patients. Medicinal properties have the same syrup that has been listed in drops. But it works more smoothly, because there is much less of ethanol. Its effectiveness is confirmed by many years of experience in pediatric patients. The decision to appoint syrup little patient receives only the doctor, he also picks up the dosage, given the weight and age of the child. Parents just need to accurately follow instructions pediatrician. Giving the medicine should be three times a day after meals, before dosing bottle is shaken. Kids expedient to count the number of drops of syrup, but older children and adults can measure the syrup with the help of the enclosed in the package measuring cup. We give only the average dose by age:
- from 3 to 12 months. - At 1-1.1 ml;
- from 1 to 2 years - 2.2 ml;
- from 2 to 6 years - 3.2 ml;
- from 6 to 12 years - 4.3 ml;
- from 12 years and adults - 5.4 ml.
Recall that the exact dosage you calculate physician.
Application Bronchipret tablets
Tablets are usually prescribed for adults and children,whose age is more than 12 years. Substances of the spring primrose root increase the activity of the ciliary epithelium of the bronchi. At their “command”, the ciliated outgrowths vigorously contract and move in the desired direction, “moving” sputum to the “exit” of the respiratory tract. In addition, the primrose contributes to the expansion of contracted, adhering bronchi, so the expectorant effect is enhanced. Well, thyme extract also contributes to the therapeutic effect, showing anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal properties. You can start taking pills before you visit the doctor, when a dry cough makes itself felt, when there is almost no sputum. In this case, it will be appropriate to start taking an expectorant, so that the cough passes from the non-productive stage to the productive one. After examining and listening to the lungs, perhaps the doctor will advise you to continue taking Bronchipret. But there are cases that this drug can be replaced by other means. Tablets should not be taken after meals (as recommended in the treatment with drops and syrup), but 30 minutes before meals. You do not need to chew them - just swallow and drink them with water (room temperature). Dosage: one tablet three times a day. The average duration of treatment with Bronchipret tablets is from 10 to 14 days.
Are there any contraindications and side effects?
Most people tolerate treatment Bronchipret. Allergic reactions occur only in those who have a tendency to allergies. several cases have been recorded whenpatient after taking the tablet form Bronchipret nausea. If the patient is overdosed drops, syrup or pills, then there are: abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, Vomiting. Then you want to gastric lavage and reception activated carbon (The dose depends on the weight). The manufacturer warns that Bronchipret should not be used when:
- serious liver disease when its function is impaired;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- alcoholism (Due to the presence of alcohol);
- epilepsy, Traumatic brain injury, brain diseases;
- are hypersensitive or allergic to the components that are part of.
You can not drink a tablet with lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption.
We remind you that the syrup can be given since the crumbsthree months of age, a drop - six and a tablet - only twelve years old. Patients taking Bronchipret report that quickly got rid of the cough and recovered. Bronchipret can be combined with other drugs used in the treatment of respiratory diseases (such as bronchodilators, antibiotics, Sulfonamides). You can not only drink this phytopreparation with drugs that target the suppression of cough.