Today, our site will tell about the disease,which, unfortunately, doctors and scientists are paying enough attention. And we will focus on the state of the body, characterized by low blood pressure (BP). I note that among the population hypotension occurs much more frequently than hypertension. But not all are documented cases, as the majority of patients suffering from this illness, do not go to a doctor, not considering themselves ill.
It can not be so careless of their health,because under reduced pressure disrupted the timely delivery of oxygen and nutrients to vital organs and tissues - brain, heart, of course. The constant presence on the "starvation diet" is fraught with serious complications. And because not all are sensitive to the hypotensive state, they are often considered a pretender and malingerers, constantly complaining of a headache, pulsation in the temples, rocking from side to side and mowing down. And only when a person suddenly collapses, realizing that it was not in laziness, and the vagaries of business. So there are ways to combat the low blood pressure to return a person to be happy and lead a full life without a lot of trouble?
Let's talk about everything in order.
General information about the disease
Hypotension - a stable state of weakness(Asthenia), caused by low blood pressure. As a rule, the illness is related to the loss of elasticity of the walls of blood vessels and a violation of their tone. In a healthy human blood vessels react instantly to decrease or increase the volume of circulating blood. But there is a delay in hypotensive patients these reactions, resulting in tissue and organs are starving, do not get the right amount of oxygen and fueling substances. Sometimes the disease is referred to as arterial hypotension, and before the doctors as a diagnosis to a patient written term vascular dystonia (Abbreviated - IRR) on hypotonic type. According to statistics this serious ailment suffers more than half of the female population, and approximately one quarter - the male. In recent years, these numbers are increasing. At clinical examination it was found reduced blood pressure in 18% of boys and girls.
Types of hypotension
Doctors classify hypotension acute and chronic.
The acute stage can occur when stronghemorrhage, acute lung failure, work, heart attack, stroke, traumatic shock and severe manifestations of allergic reactions. In such critical conditions require immediate action, and sometimes surgery.
Chronic hypotension (prolonged state of persistent low blood pressure) on the basis of (a method) the acquisition is divided into primary and secondary.
Primary (idiopathic) - specialself-flowing, often a form of neurosis associated with vasomotor centers in the brain. There she is with emotional stress, high mental stress, stressful situations.
Secondary (symptomatic) hypotension - apressure drop, which manifests itself as a result of other pathologies of the cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive and endocrine systems. It occurs in alcoholism, severe intoxication, anemia, Use of certain medications, giving a side effect.
Varieties physiological hypotension:
- Individual - version of the rules associated with theheredity and constitutional built man, good feel, even at low rates tonometer. With age, these people pressure often returns to normal.
- Hypotension fitness - This shape is typical for athletes because of the long and intensive physical exercise, it is like a protective reaction of the organism to prevent overloads.
- Adaptive - there have caught up in the highlands, the tropics or subtropics.
Varieties of pathological (primary) hypotension:
- Orthostatic hypotension (otherwise knownOrthostatic hypotension) - a sharp drop in blood pressure when changing body position, for example, a fast rising to the upright position. Man loses consciousness and collapses due to poor vascular tone, or lack of blood flow to the brain.
- Neurocirculatory - a violation of the regulation of vascular tone (persistent or temporary and reversible).
Causes of disease
- Psychological trauma and neuroses.
- Depression and depressed.
- Chronic lack of sleep and constant fatigue.
- Fasting, a lack of vitamin E, ascorbic acid and pantothenic acid.
- Congenital predisposition.
- A sharp change in weather or climate, humidity, electromagnetic fields.
- The secondary form occurs when the flow of other diseases, such as anemia, cirrhosis, hepatitis A, Stomach ulcers, traumatic brain injury, arrhythmia and heart failure, myocarditis, TB, Tumor processes of the cervical osteochondrosis...
Symptoms and signs of the disease
The fact that the blood pressure in the bodyfell, prompt instrument tonometer and symptoms of the disease. These are the indications are tonometer for hypotension: lower than 110/60 (if under the age of 25 years) and 110/65 (aged over 30 years).
If we consider separately the symptoms, they may seem not quite so important and weighty. But when all leans in one fell swoop, it seems torture.
I'll try to describe the hypotensive. They are characterized by emaciation, pallor, fatigue, lethargy, apathy. Since permanent brain lacks oxygen, it is not rarely seen staggering from side to side, nausea, dizziness, and even fainting. Several days in a row happen headache or manifest themselves periodically. Pain may occur in the morning or after mental and physical work, after excessive food intake during a feast or a hearty meal after a long walk. If the pressure jumps, then there is throbbing in the temples, crown and nape. If impeded outflow of blood from the cranial cavity, then there is the other type of pain - heaviness in the head and if the inside pressure in the skull. If a man woke up in the morning with this pain, then it dies down after the walk, because venous tone comes back to normal, and blood flow is stabilized.
Gipotonik are hot-tempered, irritable,emotional. They do not like to stand in line and ride on public transport. Their mood is often dependent on the weather and time of year. Happy gipotonikam often sleepy, and closer to the night difficult process of falling asleep, sleep sensitive. To recuperate night's sleep should last 8-11 hours, but the ordinary people enough for 6-8 hours. Upon awakening, suffering from hypotension do not feel the freshness and vivacity, they "swing" and come into a working rhythm for about two hours. In the afternoon, as I said, they want to lie down, and only in the evening there is a peak of activity and the desire to do something. If you watch the hypotensive, we can see that they are often yawn, but not even the fact that not enough sleep - they do not have enough air, the brain does not receive blood flow from the right amount of oxygen. For this reason, in a state of rest may ache joints or muscles. This ache goes away after active movements.
gipotonik distinguishes meteozavisimost and sensitivity to atmospheric extremespressure. Even when hit by a different climate adaptation is difficult. And yet such patients can not tolerate closeness, can not stand for a long time, for example, at the bus stop, they want to sit down. Sometimes the patient has symptoms of neurosis are added - palpitations, causeless anxiety and fear for yourself and loved ones.
As a rule, the state of health worsens in the spring or summer, after suffering colds or other infections.
Symptoms of hypotension:
- intermittent blackout or flashing "flies";
- increased sensitivity to heat, cold and stuffiness;
- Frequent sweating palms and feet;
- sometimes the body temperature drops to 36 ° C;
- propensity to motion sickness;
- the occurrence of discomfort and pain in the heart, increased heart rate during exercise;
- lethargy, daytime sleepiness and decreased performance in the office and productivity, for example, in the factory or the dacha;
- distraction, inattention, memory loss;
- gain sensitivity to loud noises, speech at the high tones and bright light;
- failures in the menstrual cycle in women;
- problems with potency in men.
Possible complications of hypotension
- With age or hypertension may be the wrong medication at the patient, and it takes much more complicated and difficult to treat.
- Danger brings hypotension during pregnancy, because the fetus lacks oxygen and nutrition, its growth, the formation and development can be slowed down.
- With strong pressure drop there is a risk of cardiogenic shock and fainting. In such cases, prompt medical assistance.
Sometimes suffers not even feelvariations in well-being, but, sometimes, they have a very negative impact on the health and lifestyle. Despite the fact that according to research, gipotoniki live 10 years longer, and there are a number of complications. Therefore, the deterioration should definitely consult a doctor-specialist - therapist, neurologist, cardiologist. The doctor will determine the type of the disease with the help of research, called cardiointervalography be able to identify autonomic disorders, their nature and severity. Currently few pharmacological treatments.
Treatment of hypotension drugs and folk remedies
- Most often, such patients the doctor prescribes a general stimulant, caffeine-containing sodium benzoate.
Caffeine sodium benzoate
With a very strong pain doctor will prescribe Vazobral containing caffeine and extract of ergot in the form of drops.
Rhodiola extract liquid
Honey with royal jelly
Another royal jelly in the dried form have aApilak pharmacy preparation. These pills have to dissolve in the mouth 3 times a day for 20-30 minutes before meals. Tablets, honey and royal jelly itself necessarily stored in the refrigerator door on the shelf.
Aeroionotherapy - it is inhalation of air enriched with ozone beforehand.
Darsonvalization scalp of the head, neck and skin segment under which the heart is located. This medical procedure, which is performed by a high-frequency pulse currents.
Galvanic collar. It is kind of physiotherapy method Shcherbaka using special electrodes.
Some tips gipotonikam
- Try to find the cause of psycho-emotionalof hypotension, here it will be useful to read books on the subject and the assistance of an experienced therapist. If possible, try not to worry about nothing, do not take everything that happens to heart, avoid stress and conflict situations, because they can cause a pressure drop.
- Remember that the body gipotonik requires at least 8-10 hours of good sleep.
- Upon awakening, you can not jump sharply withbed, it can cause orthostatic collapse with unconscious state. First good practice to run some simple exercises for the arms and legs, then gently sit down, then have to hang up. Sit for a little and tune in a positive way, and only then get up.
- A useful exercise is calleddiaphragmatic breathing. In light exercises for the legs can include such exercises as the "bicycle", "scissors", lifting the legs up and dropping back. All these movements are done lying on your back. For hands you can "boksirovanie" shaking, lifting and lowering, these exercises are also being made in the supine position.
- During the long day properlyeat - little and often. You are useful foods rich in vitamins and trace elements - eggs, milk, cheese, herbs, vegetables, fruits and seafood. Be sure to use in cooking spices, good influence on vascular tone, such as red pepper, turmeric, curry.
- Some prefer to breakfast coffee. You can, but in moderation.
But I would still recommend a cupfreshly brewed aromatic tea and chocolate bitter, with a high content of cocoa beans; sandwich with cheese, it has a useful calcium, fat and salt, the desired hypotensive to raise the pressure. Once the cheese has substances that improve mood. Patients are advised to salty foods - fish, pickles, nuts, as they contribute to increased pressure in the blood vessels.
Essential oils of verbena
Thus, the best way to prevent andcombat hypotension is to maintain a correct and active way of life, full of positive emotions. Wellness will assist proper rest, balanced diet, reasonable exercise and tailored treatments that strengthen blood vessels. Do not give ailment, like a frog, which has appeared in a jug with milk from the famous parable, and lower the presser foot. Proceed as the second frog, hitting the pitcher, she worked and turned milk into butter, was able to escape from the dark vessel. Action and follow the advice given in the article, and then you get out of the dark tunnel of depression, apathy and fatigue.