Man can live only at constantentering into the body of food. Because it comes with the meal is not only delicious food but also protein, fat, carbohydrates, and vitamins and minerals. Such substances are "building materials" of new cells, besides, it is the main source of energy.
Description of the gastro - intestinal tract
Over the past few years, the percentage of morbiditydigestive system of people has grown. What causes these diseases? Let's look at this issue in more detail. Thus, the digestive channel consists of several sections: the oral cavity, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, Digestive glands. This is followed by the intestine, small intestine, large intestine, and finally, the rectum. The structure of the human body is quite complex, so it is necessary to know the functions performed digestive system. The main function of the digestive systema motor-mechanical responsible for crushing food and speedy movement and its withdrawal from the body. The secretory function promotes the development of enzymes and juices necessary for proper, full of digestion, as well as the development of saliva and bile. Suction function promotes absorption of the necessary nutrients for the body, including water.
Due to the fact that in each department of digestivepath different environments, each of which performs a specific function. So do not be irrational to combine foods that are not balanced composition of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Also, the state of the gastrointestinal tract strongly influences eating disorders. Often people eat wrong: eat large portions, with a break between meals is big enough. In addition, on the human body adversely affects food from fast food, hot spices, foods with no crude fiber and so on.
Causes of diseases of the stomach
Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract may be caused by the following reasons:
- viruses or bacteria from entering the body;
- the emergence of worms;
- as a result of smoking and alcohol consumption;
- occupational hazards;
- psycho-emotional state;
- endocrine factors.
But thanks to technological advances doctorWe were able to understand what is the essence of morphological disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. Such findings could make doctors due to the preparation and study of material obtained by biopsy from all parts of the digestive tract. As a result of their research, scientists have data on the structural manifestation of the disease in its early stages. The findings help to diagnose and treat this kind of disease effectively.
Symptoms of the disease
The main symptoms of gastrointestinal diseasetract may have a different character. As a rule, they are characterized by a violation of the motor function of the stomach. As a result, the muscles of the stomach and its individual parts spasms. Due to the increased pressure stomach stretched and comes in tone. Sometimes adhesions are formed, whereby through the peritoneal irritation receptors appear pain. Thus, the most frequent symptoms of disease of the stomach:
- Pain. Usually pain appear at receptionfood and may last about one and a half hours after a meal. Such pains are called early. But there late, the duration of which is about three hours after a meal. Also, there are rhythmic pain, which appear in the same time after a meal. The feeling of this type are characteristic of peptic ulcer disease, chronic gastritis "B" or chronic duodenitis. In addition there are rhythmic pains and spasmodic, which can be blunt, cutting, piercing, or cramping in nature.
- Belching. Usually it appears after meals, especially in the use of carbonated drinks or as a result of overeating. This phenomenon is considered normal, but abnormal repeated belching and brings the patient a lot of anxiety. The emergence of such symptoms of stomach disease is associated with a reduction in the cardiac sphincter tone. It is also the cause of belching gas can serve as getting into the esophagus and then into the mouth. On any functional disorders of the stomach shown by the fact, if regurgitation is heard in the distance.
- Heartburn. At the time of occurrence of such symptoms in the lower part of the esophagus burning sensation is felt. It can be removed by using baking soda. Usually heartburn It appears when an organic lesion of the stomach,so the level of acidity rise to heartburn has nothing to do. Usually, this phenomenon appears when an excessive secretion. If you are lying down or bending forward, it is amplified, it may indicate a diaphragmatic hernia. When heartburn occurs with ulcers, in such cases, it can cause pain.
- Nausea and vomiting. These symptoms may indicate a gastrointestinal disease, with chronic. If nausea moderate, it testifiescompensated chronic gastritis with secretion insufficiency. If you vomit blood is observed, then it is possible to diagnose an ulcer or gastric cancer disintegrating.
Diagnosis of the disease
Become more frequent cases when peoplediagnosed gastrointestinal disease. In this figure is influenced by many factors: the progressive deterioration of the quality of food, water, pollution, eating disorders, and so on. It is therefore very important point is the timely detection of disease, which is carried out using the following tests:
- general blood analysis;
- analysis of venous blood;
- liver samples;
- Analysis on the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) of blood virus hepatitis C, B, A;
- Ultrasonography of the abdomen;
- gastric tumor marker CA-72-4;
- squamous cell carcinoma antigen (SCC).
Due to the level of progress that has been achieved by contemporary scholars, can be timely to establish the correct diagnosis of gastrointestinal diseases and prescribe rational treatment.
Treatment of the disease
After the diagnosis of a diseaseGastrointestinal, appointed the necessary treatment as the disease itself, and the reasons that caused it. Modern methods of treatment and through a wide range of drugs can cure many diseases, among which the most common are the following:
- ptosis of the stomach, intestines;
- chronic hepatitis;
- a disorder of the large intestine;
- disease duodenum and small intestine;
- gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- irritable bowel syndrome;
- chronic cholecystitis;
- ulcerative colitis;
- chronic pancreatitis;
- irritable bowel syndrome;
- chronic enteritis;
- chronic gastritis;
- anal fissure;
- chronic duodenitis;
- gastric polyps.
Each of these diseases is different, so the treatment must be prescribed by a doctor, after a thorough examination and on the basis of the analysis.
Prevention of diseases of the stomach
It is known that stressful situations negativeIt affects the entire human body. Is no exception and zheluzhochno tract. Therefore, to avoid such health problems, it is necessary to deal with stress and need to learn to calm the nervous system. This can be done by taking anti-anxiety drugs special natural composition. These are tablets or tincture Motherwort and valerian. They are not harmful to health and does not cause addiction and dependence on the drug.
It is also necessary to observe the correct managementdiet and lead an active, healthy lifestyle. It is not necessary to abuse alcohol, accompanying this process of smoking. This adversely affects not only the stomach, but also on the entire body. Admission greasy, spicy, salty foods and foods from fast food often leads to diseases of the stomach. Besides all this, we should not forget about the rules of personal hygiene and pay enough attention to their health.