Since ancient times, in order to reduce bleeding,disinfection of wounds and their continued healing healers used funds based on nettles. many centuries this plant is popular among women because it can have a positive effect on the female body.
Useful properties of nettle
In the woods, gardens and orchards, fences, literallyevery yard you can find this unpretentious burning plant. At the same time, not all are aware that nettles can be successfully used as a folk remedy to strengthen hair and get rid of dandruff, to enhance the level hemoglobin in blood anemiaAnd as diuretic. Means prepared on the basis of the plant can be used to relieve symptoms of various diseases - rheumatism. atherosclerosis. eczema and dropsy. Nettle is useful for people with chronic diseases, low immunity, normalizes heart function and metabolismIt is effective to hemorrhoids treatment, Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as wellliver. The healing properties of this plant will help to stop the bleeding and to eliminate germs and bacteria, as this plant differs antiseptic properties. With the help of nettle can disinfect wounds. Nettle with heavy menstrual bleeding could have a complex effect on the condition of the uterus, blood vessels, affect the composition of the blood.
Due to the presence in the various vitamins(K, C and B), and various biologically active substances, nettle has a wide range of efficiency - a tonic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, choleretic, anticonvulsant and expectorant properties, mild laxative effect. Furthermore, using the medicinal plants can increase blood clotting and to increase the amount of hemoglobin. Due to the presence in the composition of secretin, which stimulates the production of insulin, this plant can be used as an antidiabetic agent. Contained in the plant chlorophyll promotes epithelialization and granulation tissue, as well as increases uterine tone.
The main function of vitamin K is present in thesignificant amounts in the composition of the plant, is involved in the formation of blood platelets. These blood cells are involved in coagulation (blood clotting), prevents large blood loss during vascular injury, including the menstrual bleeding. With a lack of this vitamin in the body the formation of platelets significantly slowed down. During his lifetime, the average woman loses about 90 liters of blood during menstruation. Daily rate of menstrual blood loss is not more than 30-40 ml, which is accompanied by a loss of iron in the body in an amount of 15-20 mg. With moderately heavy bleeding - an average of 40-60 mg, and the "flow" of more than 60 ml per day can provoke serious iron deficiency, and as a result, cause anemia.
If you have a pull lower abdominal painAccompanied by increased bleeding, you need to consult a gynecologist. Great weakness, dyspnea. dizziness, Semiconscious state, and causes excessiveprolonged blood loss, characteristic of the women in the menstrual cycle. If serious pathology excluded, you can try to minimize blood loss and reduce the duration of menstruation, using tools based on nettles.
With preparations containing nettle, can affect the body as follows:
- alleviate the condition during heavy painful periods, thus reducing blood loss by increasing blood clotting;
- compensate for the lack of iron in the body caused by bleeding - wherein ascorbic acid contained in the plant, will promote iron absorption;
- chlorophyll from the leaves of nettle will wound-healing effect;
- preparations containing nettle, will help complete periods (within one or two days after the data reception means), and the time to normalize the menstrual cycle.
Nettle is useful if you are going during the critical days to go on a business trip or to go on vacation.
How to use nettles at monthly
When painful and heavy menstruation canuse proven popular recipes for teas, infusions and decoctions of the nettle. They will have antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, normalizing blood loss and analgesic effects.
Leaves of nettle is easy to buy in the drugstore, and you can prepare yourself.
Recipes with nettle during menstruation:
- The juice of the nettle is diluted with water and taken beforemeal (15-20 minutes before a meal). In order to reduce blood loss and improve general well-being during menstruation take 1 ch. L. nettle leaf juice and dissolve in 4 hours. l. water, taken twice a day, morning and evening. To stop the bleeding during menstruation, should be taken three times a day for 1 st. l. Nettle juice diluted in 4 hours. l. water (each time it is recommended to prepare fresh juice). Such a method is effective enough - results can be expected within 5-8 hours after the initial reception means on the basis of nettles.
- Liquid extract of nettle (sold in the pharmacy) to take 30 minutes before a meal - 30-40 drops, dissolved in a quarter cup of warm boiled water.
- nettle decoction can be prepared as follows:- A tablespoon of crushed leaves Nettle pour 200 ml of hot boiling water and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes, wait for cool down and strain. The resulting broth should be taken during the period of heavy monthly bleeding to reduce 4-5 times a day? glass, regardless of the meal. If you want to get rid of only by a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen and pain, will be sufficient to take 1 tbsp. l. This decoction 3 times a day before meals.
- Sometimes drugs containing nettle notsignificant effect on blood loss during menstruation - this may indicate a weak individual sensitivity to the active current component of the tool. In any case, nettle capable of significantly reducing the discomfort for the critical days and improve overall health.
- In addition to the hemostatic effect, funds forbased nettle increase hemoglobin and red blood cells, as well as contribute to the normalization of hormonal levels. Note that these tools significantly enhance coagulation of blood, so for people with increased blood clotting recommended their application for not more than three days, then only after prior consultation with the doctor.
To strengthen the overall condition of the body, including the monthly, as well as for the efficient purification of the blood vessels and can be used the next infusion of nettle:
- 100g chopped nettle leaves to add tohalf a bottle of vodka, insist at room temperature for days, then put in a dark place for a week. strain the liquid and after a specified time. The resulting infusion is necessary to put in a container made of dark glass. 0.5 Take a teaspoon twice a day - morning and evening before meals.
Contraindications to the use of nettle
In connection with the property nettle enhance blood clotting, apply inside means of its contents is contraindicated in thrombophlebitis and varicose veins - Because of the risk of blood clots. In addition, the use of nettle is contraindicated in the presence of the following diseases:
- kidney disease.
It is important to note that during pregnancy is strictly forbidden to receive funds from the content of nettle, as this way you can provoke miscarriage.
In addition, the nettle is not desirable to use with cysts, polyps and tumors of various appendages, ie if necessary, a medical treatment.
When heavy and painful periods, regardless of the prepared on the basis of nettle means our site recommends:
- try to rest more, to minimize physical and emotional overload;
- carefully monitor the bowel movement, t. To. upon the occurrence of menstruation the uterus enlarges and puts pressure on nearby organs. A few days before the onset of critical days, reduce fat and fried food intake, sweet muffins;
- get rid of gravity in the abdomen during menstruation diuretics help - for example, a decoction of horsetail.